Phalgun Shuklapaksha 9, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Hindus need to realize the danger of ‘love jihad’ and fight against the danger with unity !
Congratulations to devout Hindus who released a Hindu married woman and her son from the clutches of ‘love jihad’ !
Belgaum : Tausif Mehboob Sanadi (age – 25 yrs) from Yamagarni, Chikkodi Taluka drew his employer’s wife in false love-net and kidnapped her along with her 4-1/2 years old son. (Lack of Dharmashikshan amongst Hindu woman is the cause of their getting attracted to jihadis’ false love ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) In this case, enraged pro-Hindu activists got together and warned that the married woman should come home immediately and stringent action should be taken against kidnapped Tausif; or face aggression’. This scared Tausif’s family and they called back Tausif and the married woman to Yamagarni. Tausif’s ploy of ‘love jihad’ was foiled by pro-Hindu activists. (Congratulations to devout Hindus who released a Hindu married woman and her son from the clutches of ‘love jihad’ ! Hindus should note that when they unite and show their strength, fanatics bow before them; therefore, Hindus need to unite ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. The married woman’s husband has business where Tausif used to work. While on duty, he used to visit his employer’s home. He took advantage of the situation and drew the woman in his false love-net.
2. On 23rd February, Tausif kidnapped the woman and child at 2.00 p.m. and kept them at a lodge in Dharwad (Karnataka).
3. Initially, husband of Hindu woman was scared to lodge complaint with police. On assurance given by pro-Hindu activists for two days, he lodged a complaint.
4. Police officer Khot from Basaveshwar police station was not first ready to register complaint of kidnapping and he took down the complaint as ‘missing wife’ so as to avoid filing case against Tausif. He also made the husband wait for 6 hours to give a copy of his complaint.
5. On 26th February, a meeting was held by pro-Hindu activists and as advised by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti members, local fanatics were admonished. It was decided to stage strong agitation against Tausif.
6. A jihadi who could get in touch with Tausif, conveyed him the message. ( It shows that fanatic jihadis even support misdeeds of their brethren. How many Hindus support their brethren in their good deeds? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat )
7. On 3rd March, Tausif brought back that woman and her son to police station.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat