1. Earlier we used to think that ‘Hindus cannot be united’. But when we came here for the Vaishvik Hindu Rashtra Mahotsav, we saw Hindus from different provinces here, we were convinced that Hindus can unite.
– Adv Devendra Singh, Purva Jilhadhikari, Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
2. Hindu Rashtra is within reach if all Hindus work together with all their might for the establishment of Hindu Rashtra. An atmosphere of Hindutva is being created in the country. Anti-Hindu forces are trying to break Hindus, but Hindu unity is foiling their ploy.
– Mr Kishan Prajapati, Pradesh Sanyojak, Bajrang Dal, Pali, Rajasthan
3. It is an unfavourable situation if someone has to advocate for the Hindus in India. I learned about Dharmakarya (Service unto Dharma) from the Sanatan Prabhat daily. Sage Dadhichi sacrificed his own body for Dharmakarya. We too should completely dedicate ourselves to Dharmakarya with Sage Dadhichi as our ideal.
– Mr Avinash Kumar Badal, Regional President, Hindu Putra Sangathan, Bihar
4. Inspired to work for the establishment of Hindu Rashtra due to the Vaishvik Hindu Rashtra Mahotsav. Henceforth, I will devote all my life to the establishment of Hindu Rashtra. Samarth Ramdas Swami established a Maruti temple in every village and created mavlas (soldiers who fought alongside Chh. Shivaji Maharaj) for establishing Hindu Swarajya. Enemies have reached your doorstep. Hindus should also become ready to protect themselves.
– Mr Nityanand Dash, Sub-Divisional Coordinator, Gayatri Parivar, Sundargarh, Odisha
5. I consider myself fortunate to be able to attend the Vaishvik Hindu Rashtra Mahotsav and absorb the Chaitanya (Divine consciousness) here. I have implemented Sanatan Sanstha’s Personality defect removal and ego reduction process in my company. We have experienced its unprecedented benefits. This Adhiveshan is full of [Divine] energy. Everyone will benefit from it.
– Shri. Umesh Sonar, Director, Jasleen Endosurgicals Private Limited, Jalgaon, Maharashtra
6. The number of Hindu activists who have attended the present Adhiveshan is higher than the previous Adhiveshans. Now everyone is convinced that Hindu Rashtra will be established only through spiritual practice.
– Dr. Nilesh Lonkar, President, Swatantryaveer Savarkar Yuva Vichar Manch, Pune, Maharashtra
I will dedicate the rest of my life to the fight for the establishment of Hindu Rashtra! – Adv. Amruthesh NP, National Vice President, Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad
I take an oath from today to dedicate the rest of my life to the fight for the establishment of Hindu Rashtra. Henceforth, a panel of advocates will be created in every district of Karnataka to provide assistance to every devout Hindu who is serving Hindutva. I will attend the next Adhiveshan along with 15 advocates.