Magha shuklpaksha Saptami, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Hindu should offer gratitude at the feet of God for this success !
Shri. Hasmukh Parekh, the organizer of this play gave a letter in the office of Hindu Vidhidnya Parishada informing about cancellation of the show considering sentiments of people and requesting not to resort to agitation. Similar letter was given even in Ramabai Ambedkarnagar police station.
Mumbai : Show of play titled ‘Ali J’, which glorifies Mohammad Ali Jinnah responsible for partition of India and creation of Pakistan, was to be staged on 6th February at Max Muller Bhavan, Kala Ghoda; but pro-Hindu organizations like Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS), Hindu Samrajya Sena, Shiv Sena, Bajarang Dal, Vajra Dal, Hindu Rashtra Sena, Balgopal Mitra Mandal, Sanghatan Mitra Mandal, Yuva Sena, Hawkers’ Sena etc. opposed show of this play with unity resulting in its cancellation. The organizers have since informed HJS and police station about the same. (If all Hindus follow the example of united successful efforts made by Hindus in this case, attacks on Hindu Dharma will reduce within no time ! Congratulations to all pro-Hindu organizations and their activists who participated in this act ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. Different pro-Hindu organizations registered their protest on last two days against this controversial play which spreads communal hatred; as they learnt about its show to be staged in Mumbai.
2. Complaint was lodged, under initiative taken by Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad, with Police Commissioner and Colaba Police Station against the organizers of this play.
3. The organizers tried to deceive pro-Hindu activists by shifting the venue of the play to ‘House of Tales’ Hall in the same area.
4. It was the plan of organizers to request viewers coming to watch this play to go to the changed venue at the last moment on 6th February; but as pro-Hindu activists got the wind of it, they registered strong protest with management of ‘House of Tales’.
5. There is permission to hold only meetings related to industry and other functions at this hall. It does not have police permission for using as a theatre; also ‘Ali J’ did not have certificate of Censor Board for plays. (People should know about the action proposed to be taken by the Censor Board against producers of such plays – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
6. Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad issued a notice warning the management of Max Muller Bhavan and ‘House of Tales’ that a petition would be filed in Court to hold them and organizers of ‘Kala Ghoda’ program responsible in case any untoward incident takes place during demonstrations as there is propagation against Hindus.
7. Warning was also given to police that as advance notice was given, in case of any incident of violence, police will be held responsible.
8. All these efforts bore fruit and organizers cancelled today’s show of this play.
9. Hundreds of pro-Hindu activists and many advocates will be present at ‘Kala Ghoda’ on 6th February to verify that the play is not staged at the last moment and leaders of pro-Hindu organizations have warned that demonstrations will be staged if need be.
10. Even earlier, exhibition of anti-Hindu painter M F Husain’s was organized at ‘Kala Ghoda’; besides enacting road-shows against Hindus. The sponsors of these programs like British Council, US Embassy, German Education Institute, State Bank of India and HDFC will be apprised of the issue and demonstrations will be held, in lawful manner, against all these sponsors if necessary, was the resolve made by pro-Hindu activists.
11. Ban is imposed on depicting scene of Afzal Khan’s slaying although such scene is being exhibited for past so many years; but Mumbai High Court supports organizers of anti-national and anti-Hindu programs at ‘Kala Ghoda’; which is wrong, was the opinion expressed on behalf of Hindu Vidhidnya Parishada .
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat