Ashwin Shuklapaksha 12,Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Sangli – ‘Presently, incidents of rapes in the country are on the rise. Various remedial measures to check them are proving futile. In order to prevent recurrences of such incidents, it is essential that rapists must be awarded death penalty.’ This statement was made by Pujya Sambhajirao Bhide (Guruji), Founder of Shrishivpratishthan. He was advising Dharkaris (Activists) on the 8th day of Shri Durgamata Daud (Marathon).
Pujya Bhide (Guruji) further said, ‘It is expected that action would be taken against rapists within 48 hours. Today, there is a need of political will amongst rulers. Harm is caused to culture and Dharma due to inappropriate conduct practiced during so-called Dandiyas (Garba dances). Presently, the nation needs people who worship independence. It is, however, not possible with people who want to just enjoy life by dancing in ‘garba’. On 11th October, seeker-couples of Sanatan Sanstha Sau. Supriya and Shri. Sanjaya Ghatage, and Sau. Vasanti and Shri. Annasaheb Varekar welcomed Shri Durgamata Daud at various places in Jaysingpur.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsHindu LeadersSpeeches
- Going for Simhastha Parva has become like going for a fair or excursion ! – Puri Peethadheeshwar Shankaracharya
- Nobody is talking about murder of a Hindu youth at Mudabidri : 108 Sri Vishweshwarteertha Swamiji
- Damaging Hindus’ faith would not be tolerated in the name of democracy ! – ‘Pujya’ Bhide Guruji
- Sages-Seers never consumed beef : Mahant Dnyanadas Maharaj
- Joint press statement of Shri. Ashok Singhal and Dr. Swamy on Ram temple