Vaishakh Amawasya, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Tamil speaking people in Sri Lanka are Hindus; pay attention towards atrocities being committed on them ! – Shri. Arjun Sampath, Hindu Makkal Katchi
Shri. Arjun Sampath, Hindu Makkal Katchi
Tamil speaking people in Sri Lanka are Hindus. Do not treat the atrocities being committed on them as merely the persecution of Tamil speaking people, but pay attention to them as if Hindus in Sri Lanka are being persecuted. Such an appeal was made by Shri. Arjun Sampath of Hindu Makkal Katchi.
Shri. Arjun Sampath said,
1. The land of Sri Lanka is a land of Indian Continent; it is a land of Ramayan. With a passage of time, Buddha religion was established and spread there.
2. The soldiers of Sri Lanka have killed 40,000 Tamil fishermen so far. Why is Bharat referring these fishermen as Tamilians ? Why are they not referred as Bharatiya Hindus ?
3. China has granted financial assistance of 20 million Dollars to Sri Lanka. As a result, Sri Lanka is obliged to China and has become bitter foe of Bharat.
4. In spite of this, Tamil Hindus in Sri Lanka are staunch supporters of Bharat. When Sri Lanka was contemplating to grant permission to Pakistani fighter planes for re-fuelling during Indo-Pak war, Tamil Hindus held Dharana agitation at Sri Lankan airports and opposed Sri Lanka move.
5. Tamil Hindus are being displaced in Sri Lanka. Hindus should exert pressure so that Hindus are rehabilitated there only, and their land be restored to them.