Hindus are being hounded and killed across the country for reasons ranging from supporting Nupur Sharma to making a religious comment, or even petty quarrels. Kanhaiyalal, a tailor in Rajasthan, and Umesh Kolhe, a Chemist in Amravati, Maharashtra, were brutally murdered by jihadis. A few days ago, Ankit Jha, a young man in Seetamadhi, Bihar, was brutally stabbed multiple times by Jihadis because he was watching Nupur Sharma’s video on YouTube. In Karnataka’s Dakshina Kannada district, BJP Yuva Morcha District Secretary Praveen Nettaru was hacked to death with an axe. Nishank Rathore, a college student from Madhya Pradesh, was found dismembered near a railway track. After that, his father Umashankar Rathore received the following message “Rathore sahab, bahut bahadur tha aapka beta, Gustakh-e-Nabi ki ek saja, sar tan se juda….” [Your son was quite brave. The only punishment for those who disrespect the Prophet is beheading] Madhya Pradesh police are investigating the case.
Request the patriotic and Dharmik Hindu population of India to send the email petition !
Request you to please send the email with this demand to Hon’ble Prime Minister and Hon’ble Minister for Home Affairs by clicking on the below button. Request you to send a copy of the email to [email protected]
(Note: ‘Send Email’ button will work only on Mobile)
We do not support any violence or inflammatory statements of any kind. The police will act against the inflammatory statement. Our country is a democracy. Necessary action will be taken accordingly. But there are those who support inflammatory speech, and they are going around chanting ‘Sar tan se juda’ and slitting the throats of Hindus. This kind of open and unchecked intimidation of Hindus is appalling. It is an attempt to create an atmosphere of fear in the nation.
We would like to draw your attention to the following….
1. After Nupur Sharma’s speech, several Hindus who supported her received death threats. Many of them have been killed. Prime Minister of India Hon. Mr Narendra Modi ji and Union Home Minister Hon. Mr Amit Shah ji have also been threatened.
2. Earlier Kamlesh Tiwari of Uttar Pradesh was also similarly killed by jihadis. Many Hindu leaders including Mahant Yati Narasimhanand Saraswati Maharaj of Sri Dasna Devi Temple in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, and Jitendra Singh Tyagi (formerly Wasim Rizvi) have received the ‘Sar Tan Se Juda’ threats.
3. All the accused caught in all these incidents are of hard-line Jihadi mentality, and these crimes were not committed with the intent of theft, robbery, or personal dispute.
4. These incidents must not be viewed as acts of vindictive reactionary nature in response to the desecration of places of worship, but rather as incidents intended to create an atmosphere of terror and insecurity in the country. This is a major conspiracy to ignite a civil war in the country by jeopardizing law and order.
5. The Nupur Sharma case has sparked many provocative speeches across the country. Muslim leaders, clerics, religious leaders, and Muslim organizations who brainwash the Muslim youth by inciting them are equally responsible for these incidents. It is necessary to pay attention to what is broadcast from mosques and madrassas.
We demand the following…
1. This conspiracy must be busted by thoroughly investigating who is running this ‘Sar Tan Se Juda’ campaign, who is funding it, and who is instigating such jihadis.
2. Muslim leaders, maulvis, Chistis, religious leaders, and Muslim organizations involved in this conspiracy, who train, shelter, and provide ideological direction, should be booked under relevant organized crime acts, as well as offenses under the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (UAPA).
3. Fast track courts should be set up to provide justice to the families of murdered Hindus, and the culprits should be sentenced to death post-haste.
4. An immediate ban on the ‘Popular Front of India’ (PFI), ‘Social Democratic Party of India’ (SDPI), and affiliated Islamic organizations involved in many such killings, as well as in anti-national activities.
5. All cases of these killings of Hindus should be handed over to the National Investigation Agency (NIA).
6. Anyone who calls for people to be beheaded (chanting ‘sar tann se juda’ either in person or on social media) should immediately be booked for instigating communal hatred and call for jihad against Indian citizens.
7. Given all these incidents, there is a strong possibility that many Hindu leaders are on a Jihadi hit-list. Therefore, such Hindu leaders should be identified and accorded police protection.
8. Anti-national religious organizations, religious leaders, and organizations should be closely monitored and preventive action should be initiated against them. Madrasas involved in anti-national activities should be seized and closed immediately.
9. It is a humble request that there should be a thorough investigation of whether Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc. are behind these incidents, and whether this is an international conspiracy.
Any leniency now would show that India bows before mob justice and pressure tactics. The punishments now should be act as deterrents for anyone who is thinking of repeating such acts. As citizens, Hindus have the right to lead their life peacefully, so we demand that the Government of India safeguard the human rights of Hindus and purge the nation of Jihadi terrorists.