From our correspondent
On the second day of the convention the hoardings that reminded the valorous history of Hindus, that is, Kshatratej (Radiance of warrior), were displayed on the right side wall of the hall while on the left side wall the flex posters that depicted inhuman atrocities committed by the Muslims on Kashmiri Hindus, the genocide committed by them, atrocities on the women and desecration of Hindu temples and Idols were on display.
Pujya Narayan Sai (Son of H.H. Asaramji Bapu) being feliciated at Hindu Convetion
Three tables were arranged in the hall. One of them had exhibition of Holy texts published by Sanatan Sanstha such as Sanatan’s Journalism, Pakistan’s mentality, Rajadharma, Establishment of Divine Kingdom and the books published by HJS. The second table had exhibition of periodicals ‘Lokjagar’ by Hindu editor Mr. Praveen Kavathekar. The third table had the copies of the newspapers who had given publicity to the first day’s program of this Convention. Many devout Hindus visited these exhibitions during the lunch interval.
Pujya Sindhhalinga Mahaswami being feliciated at Hindu Convention
- The devout Hindus participating in this Convention were affectionately getting acquainted with each other and were exchanging their telephone numbers and enquiring about their individual profession.
- Many of them were taking group photos together as a memento.
- Many of them opined that The process of Hindu Unity is definitely moving in a definite direction.
- On first day of convention (10 June), Brahmatej (Radiance of Brahman) was felt in the hall; while it was Kshatratej that was being perceive on the second day of convention (11 June). This was noticed when attendees were discussing solutions to the various problems, instead of dwelling on the problems.
Media Coverage :
The newspapers that gave publicity to the inaugural function of ‘All India Hindu Convention’.
- Marathi newspapers : Dainik Gomantak, Dainik Goa Times, Dainik Navaprabha, Dainik Tarun Bharat
- English Newspapers : Daily Herald, Daily Navhind Times, Times Of India
- Konkani Newspapers : Dainik Sunaparant