Unification of advocates for establishing Hindu Rashtra is need of the hour !- Advocate Nilesh Sangolkar, HVP
Funds collected in temples are now used by taking over management of Hindus’ temples, after emptying Government’s coffers and due to corruption. Devout Hindu activists are implicated in false cases and unnecessarily persecuted. Futility of democracy can be observed in the fields like education, health, police administration etc. The present position in education field is ‘first donation and then admission’. In medical field, there are malpractices like advising caesarian operations as against natural delivery. Hindus, who are in majority in this country, are treated as secondary citizens; though majority is important as per Constitution of this country. Secularism is followed by taking action against aggrieved Hindus even if minorities are involved in riots, in cow-slaughter cases. Advocates should therefore, help Hindus in eliminating such evil tendencies. Unification of advocates for doing their bit in the mission of establishing Hindu Rashtra is need of the hour, stated advocate Nilesh Sangolkar of HVP.
On 26th January, Saturday, the meeting was held at the hall of ‘Chaturanga Pratishthan’, Chiplun between 3.30 p.m. and 6.30 p.m. The meeting was attended by advocates viz. Milind Tambe, Shyam Narvekar, Vijay Chimane, Sou. Vasanti Dabhole, Sou. Pallavi Bhave, Snehal Patil and advocate Prabhudesai.
HVP’s advocates (Sou) Aparna Kulkarni, (Sou) Meghana Nalawade, (Sou) Shreya Kadam, Sou. Asmita Sovani and advocate Abhay Kulkarni from Pandharpur were also present. Dr. Hemant Chalke of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) explained various activities undertaken by HJS. Shri. Vinayak Jagatap did compeering of the meeting. VCD was shown giving information on HVP’s activities. Group discussions were held in the last session of the program.
1. Advocate Milind Tambe, Chiplun : Bhagavan Shrikrushna is actually the first advocate. He presented Pandava’s side in Kaurava’s court at Hastinapur. I would like to do work related to right to information field. ‘Citizenship Act’ is important for Pakistani Hindus getting refuge in India but rulers are misleading people; therefore, we should create awareness towards the same.
2. Advocate Vijay Chimane : We should fight with unity against evil tendencies in judiciary system. There are people in every field with high opinion about self; therefore, evil tendencies are increasing in this field.
3. Advocate (Sou.) Snehal Patil: Getting united is the need of the hour. I agree with whatever guidance was given today. Now, let us decide when to come together for action plan.
4. Advocate Shyam Narvekar: I will like to join HVP’s activities.
5. Advocate (Sou.) Pallavi Bhave : Today, condition of legal field is quite serious. There is need for improvement and united efforts are necessary.
Advocates’ meeting was held at Ratnagiri at the residence of Shri. Sanjay Mulye in Shivajinagar. Advocate Nilesh Sangolkar explained how advocates can do ‘Dharmakarya’ by describing the existing judicial system. Participating advocates showed readiness in extending legal aid wherever necessary. Advocate Mohan Athavale, advocate (Sou.) Kalpalata Bhide, advocate Sunil Mestry, advocate Amit Kate; advocate (Sou) Kaveri Rane, advocate Smita Desai, advocate (Sou) Aparna Kulkarni from Sindhu-durga and advocate Abhay Kulkarni from Pandharpur were present. Shri. Prasad Mhaiskar gave information on various activities undertaken by HJS.