Yawatmal : Rashtriya Hindu Andolan was held at Datta Chowk on 21st January. 20 devout Hindus were present.
- Video shooting of the Convention was done by an undercover police officer. (Please note that police keep watch on pro-Hindus agitating constitutionally, lie low before those taking law in their hands ! – Editor, Hindujagruti)
- In the signature campaign held at the venue, 375 signatures were procured on the representation.
Demands made in the movement
- To rehabilitate Kashmiri Hindus and cancel the section 370 in this area.
- Immediate action to be taken on those involved in corruption in Western Maharashtra Devasthan Committee
- Cancel the special educational facilities provided for minorities in Bihar State
- Pass the law controlling population and maintaining balance.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiRashtriya Hindu Andolan
The source URLs cited in the news/article might be only valid on the date the news/article was published. Most of them may become invalid from a day to a few months later. When a URL fails to work, you may go to the top level of the sources website and search for the news/article.
Disclaimer : The news/article published are collected from various sources and responsibility of news/article lies solely on the source itself. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) or its website is not in anyway connected nor it is responsible for the news/article content presented here.
Opinions expressed in this article are the authors personal opinions. Information, facts or opinions shared by the Author do not reflect the views of HJS and HJS is not responsible or liable for the same. The Author is responsible for accuracy, completeness, suitability and validity of any information in this article.