Yeotmal : China has imposed ban on Indians from going to Mansarovar through Nathula Pass and destroyed Indian bunker by crossing border in Doklam area of Sikkim. Even then, the Government is increasing trade with China. Chinese products have reached every house in India. It is necessary to impose curb over Chinese products and insist for indigenous things. Indian Government should re-think its policies on trade with China and impose financial curbs over China. The above demand was made during demonstrations staged under the aegis of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan’ held here. Demands on matters related to protection of nation and Dharma were also made during demonstrations.
More than 50 activists, including Shri. Yogin Tiwari of Bajarang Dal, Shri. Ramesh Raut, Shri. Sanjay Chaphale of ‘Patanjali Yoga-peetha’, Shri. Dinesh Rathod of ‘Bharat Swabhiman Sanghatana’, Shri. Prajyot Chaukade of ‘Hinduraj Mitra Mandal’, Shri. Milind Thosar, Shri. Mangesh Tayade; Sanatan Sanstha’s Shri. Ramakant Dabhadkar; Shri. Mangesh Khandal of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti were present on the occasion.
1. Shri. Milind Thosar, a devout Hindu spontaneously participated in signature drive.
2. It rained before start of demonstrations and after it was over; but there was no rain during demonstrations; therefore, all participants felt that it was due to blessings of ‘Varun Dev’.
Related TagsNationalRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- Malegaon blast case : Supreme Court grants bail to Lt Colonel Purohit
- Shiv Sena-BJP corporators create ruckus as MIM members refuse to sing Vande Mataram
- 63-year-old file about Art 35A missing from North Block
- Did Sasikala go out of Bengaluru prison ? : The Hindu report
- How Rohingya Muslims get SIM cards without address, identity proof ?