Various programs held on the occasion of 75th birthday (Amrut Mahotsav) of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale
Establishment of Hindu Rashtra is necessary for removing problems of Hindus ! – Shri. Pramod Mutalik, Founder, Sriram Sena
Hubli (Karnataka) : ‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ was organized in the city and it was started from Shri Durgadevi temple. After ‘Dharma-dhvaj-pujan’, Shri. Pramod Mutalik, the founder President of Sriram Sena said, “It is the year of ‘Amrut Mahotsav’ of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale. Establishment of Hindu Rashtra has become the goal of every pro-Hindu organization and same is with Sriram Sena. ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale is my Guru. The mission is carried on only with His blessings. There is increase in problems faced by Hindus such as corruption, misbehavior, oppression etc. Establishment of Hindu Rashtra is therefore, necessary to remove all these problems.” Huge procession was then taken out with participation of more than 200 devout Hindus.
Demos of outdoor games, Ranargini and child-seekers’ squad turned out to be centre of attraction of the ‘dindi’ !
Demos on ‘lathi-kathi- dand-sakhali’ were presented. A squad of ‘Ranaragini’, child-seekers in attire of Hindu Kings and lady-warriors were the centre of attraction of the ‘dindi’.
Participating organizations in ‘Dindi’
Ayyappa devotees, Shivaji Foundation, Swami Vivekananda Sanghatana, Pearl layout Mahila Mandal and Shri Durgamata Mahila Mandal
‘Pravachankar’ Shri. Samir Acharya, Shri. Guruprasad, State Coordinator of HJS for Karnataka, Sou. Ratnamala Badi, the President of ‘Maitri Mandal’ and from SSK Cooperating Bank. Shri. Shantanna Kadiwal, a member of Syndicate Bank
Highlights : One policeman watching ‘dindi’ said to seekers that they were doing good work.
Devout Hindus from surrounding areas also take part
Devout Hindus from Haliyali near Hubli city participated in the ‘dindi’. Ten devout Hindus had come from Shigli.
Help from people for ‘dindi’ !
1. After the ‘dindi’, a place was required for holding rally near parking area. The president looking after the parking area was a non-Hindu. HJS volunteers, however, met him and requested him to make available place from parking area and he also offered place for erecting stage.
2. HJS volunteers met owner of ‘Sai Goldsmith’ and explained about the greatness of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale and about the ‘dindi-march’ organized on the occasion of His ‘Amrut Mahotsav’. He offered to make arrangements for erecting stage and marquee.
3. It was necessary to fix few posters in wooden frames for carrying in ‘dindi’. HJS volunteers met a person doing this kind of job. He promised to do it without any charges.
4. It was decided to do ‘Dharma-dhvaj-pujan’ at Durgadevi Mandir. HJS volunteers went to trustees of the temple for permission and they extended full cooperation. They also suggested to display boards outside Devasthan for everyone to see.
Devout Hindus spontaneously join the march !
1. A devout Hindu paid money required for getting permission from municipality.
2. A devout Hindu provided flags and sticks, for free, required for the ‘dindi’ when he heard about ‘Hindu Ekata Abhiyan’.
3. A devout Hindu offered his vehicle for transporting material required for the ‘dindi’ when he was told about the ‘Amrut Mahotsav’ of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale.