Stringently punish officers involved in oppression of Sadhvi Pragya Singh and Congress rulers responsible for hatching such conspiracy ! – Shashidhar Joshi, HJS
Nasik : Sadhvi Pragya Singh was detained in jail for 8 years under false accusations and she was severely tortured by officers; therefore, such officers and Congress rulers who forced them to oppress her should be stringently punished. Investigations into Malegaon bomb blast is a conspiracy; so all guilty officers and the then Congress rulers who forced the officers to implement their ploy should be severely punished; also action should be taken against Prof. Nandini Sundar from Delhi University and Bela Bhatia, a ‘Human Rights’ activist involved in naxalite activities, was the demand made by Shri. Shashidhar Joshi of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) during demonstrations staged under aegis of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ in front of District Collector’s office.
1. Case should be filed against the then District Collector of Kolhapur and officers of Archaeology Department responsible for chemical coating on the idol of Sri Mahalakshmi Devi which is against Dharma-shastra, was the demand made by Smt. Vaishali Katakade and Shri. Shivaji Ugale said that in-depth inquiry should be conducted into persons operating schools of Dr. Zakir Naik who has been banned by the Union Government.
2. Representation of the above demands was submitted to Dy. District Collector Ramdas Khedkar who said that the demands were appropriate.
Related TagsAtrocities on HindusHindu IssuesHindu Janajagruti SamitiRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- HJS delegation meets Union Minister Mahesh Sharma regarding ‘Hatkatro Khamb’
- Mamata Banerjee is pro-Muslim but anti-Hindu, says VHP
- Jalgaon : Advocates resolve to participate in activities related to nation and Dharma
- ‘Respect National Flag’ drive : Representation submitted in Pune and Jalgaon
- Francis Pereira damaged 4 Hindu shrines in 2011; over Rs 22 lakh found in his FD