Shri. Prashant Juvekar was acquitted in Margao bomb blast case and he narrated his bitter experiences with police while in jail. Shri. Juvekar narrated unjust physical and mental oppression by police from jail and ‘Hindutvavadis’ were listening to him with rapt. They were feeling angry within about the distress faced by him and some of them were overwhelmed and had tears.
Shri. Prashant Juvekar could keep the inspiration and inner strength alive even in jail due to pratising ‘sadhana’ as per the guidance of ‘Shrikrushna-swarup’ ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale. ‘Hindutvavadis’ raised slogans of ‘Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram’ after his narration. Sou. Prachi Juvekar, the mother of Shri. Prashant Juvekar also narrated her experiences.
Related TagsHindu AdhiveshanPolice
- Pansare killing : Sanatan Sanstha accuses Maharashtra Police of witch hunting
- Few highlights from the concluding program of ‘Hindu Sanghatak Prashikshan Adhiveshan’
- Closeness developed amongst ‘Hindutvavadis’ will provide them power to establish Hindu Rashtra ! – Pujya Dr. Charudatta Pingale
- Message by P. P. Parashram Pande Maharaj on the occasion of 6th All India Hindu Convention
- Conclusion of Sixth ‘All India Hindu Convention’ with lot of enthusiasm of ‘Hindutvavadis’ !