Devout Hindus take oath for establishment of Hindu Rashtra during ‘Hindu Rashtrajagruti Sabha’ held at Borivali
Mumbai : Many countries in Europe and America proudly say that they are Christian countries; but whenever anything is talked about Hindu Rashtra in Bharat, many people get agitated. It is really unfortunate that we don’t come together as Hindus. There is need to unite, keeping aside caste and creed, for preventing attacks on Dharma and for establishment of Hindu Rashtra. The way Lokmanya Tilak had given a call for ‘Swarajya’, let us become ‘mawlas’ of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and roar for Hindu Rashtra, was the appeal made by Shri. Sumit Sagavekar of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) while addressing ‘Hindu Rashtra-jagruti Sabha (sabha)’ held on 14th May at Shri Lakshminarayan Mandir and Shri Vishweshwar Mandir in Eksar area of Borivali (west). The ‘sabha’ was attended by 150 people.
1. Shri. Nandan Vyas, the priest of Shri Lakshminarayan Mandir and Shri Vishweshwar Mandir, blew conch to begin the ‘sabha’ and the sound generated lot of enthusiasm in the ‘sabha’.
2. Prayers were made to ‘Sthan-devata’, ‘Gram-devata’ and Shri Ganesh for removal of all obstacles in conducting the ‘sabha’.
3. The atmosphere was filled with ‘chaitanya’ as lamp was lighted.
4. Shri. Diptesh Patil of HJS did compeering of the ‘sabha’.
5. Shri. Balwant Pathak of HJS gave information on how HJS activities have been increasing due to grace of Bhagavan Shrikrushna.
6. A collective oath was taken by participants for establishment of Hindu Rashtra.
Fulfill the goal of getting human birth by undertaking spiritual practice as per ‘Gurukrupayog’ ! – Sou. Nayana Bhagat, spokesperson, Sanatan Sanstha
We have been forgetting teachings of our Saints. We offer our body, mind and wealth for getting happiness and we consider happiness as bliss. But true bliss can be experienced only with ‘sadhana’. ‘Paratpar Guru’ Sri Sri Jayant Balaji Athavale explained ‘sadhana’ in a very simple language under ‘Gurukrupayog’. Everyone can fulfill the goal of getting human birth by undertaking ‘sadhana’ under Gurukrupayog.
Shri Lakshminarayan Mandir and Shri Vishweshwar Mandir, Shri Sai Krushna Mauli decorators, Anmol decorators, Shenoy decorators and Shenoy Gruhavastu Bhandar gave everything required for the ‘sabha’
It was the birth anniversary of Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj on 14th May; therefore, Hindus attending the ‘sabha’ paid homage to him.
‘Facebook live’ helps more than 42000 people in experiencing the ‘sabha’ !
Hindu Rashtra-jagruti Sabha was telecast on social website ‘facebook live’ and it facilitated more than 42000 to witness the ‘sabha’.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiHindu Rashtra Jagruti Abhiyan
- ‘Hindu Rashtra Sanghatak Training and Convention’ inaugurated at Goa
- Only Hindu Rashtra can grant fundamental rights to all citizens : Ramesh Shinde
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Amravati
- Conclusion of Sixth ‘All India Hindu Convention’ with lot of enthusiasm of ‘Hindutvavadis’ !
- Hindus demand on Goa Revolution Day : Preserve the historic ‘Hatkatro Khamb’ !