1. Participate in the online awareness drive on www.Sanatan.org
2. Tell your friends about this unjust ban and urge them to send letters to
Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Governor of Maharashtra, President and
Prime Minister of Bhaarat (India)
3. Give an idea about this ban to local Pro-Hindu leaders of Political parties,
Hindu organizations as well as spiritual leaders of local sects.
4. Ask Pro-Hindu MLA’s and MP’s to raise this issue in the Assembly.
5. If you are Internet savvy, spread this message to maximum
6. Elections are coming near. You can preach or campaign against the
NCP in your area.
7. You can write related matter on public display boards in your area.
8. You can pray and chant daily for 10 minutes, for the destruction of
forces against the nation and Dharma.