Temples are the foundation stones of Hindu Dharma. They play an extraordinary role in protection, preservation and nurturing of Hindu culture. Today Govt is taking over Hindu temples and on the other hand anti-Hindus and fanatics are attacking temples in broad daylight. This is like snatching the psychological, spiritual and emergency support of the Hindus. This is no less an attack on the Hindu culture.
When the priests and other temple workers confronted him and asked him to stop abusing the Hindu deities, Manzoor [...]
The locals confirmed that they heard him screaming "sar kaat diya...sar kaat diya"(beheaded...beheaded), but no one [...]
Despite the priest telling that Ashtabandha of the idol had weakened and needed to be re-applied, ASI had ignored [...]
The Madras High Court, responding to grievances raised by devotees regarding the alienation temple land of two [...]
The attack on the Shiva Temple left the locals infuriated who shut the market in protest and demanded immediate [...]
Today's Conditon Of Temple
Free Hindu Temples from Government
Hindu Temples affected due to takeover by Government
- Siddhivinayak Trust Scam
- Pandharpur Vitthal Mandir Muti-Crore Scam
- Unite against mega scam by Paschim Maharashtra Devasthan Samiti !
- Temples Takeover Act
- Cancel appointments of non-Hindu officials in Karnataka Endowment Department
- Andhra Govt’s misguided attempt to control Ahobilam Temples comes to light
- Protect the treasure of Sri Padmanabhswamy Temple from anti-Hindus
- The Kerala Communists’ plan to loot the Hindus’ Temples !
Other Temple Issues
- Shri Ram Janmabhoomi gets justice
- Save traditional Mutts around Puri Jagannath Temple
- Unite to liberate Bhojshala (Saraswati Temple) to regain Hindu Rights...
- Shiv temple turns into slaughterhouse in Pakistan
- Protect Sri Kanipura Gopalakrishna Temple, Kumbla, Kasargod in Kerala
- Goa Idol Desecration
- Stop the International Islamic University at Tirupati
- Save ISKCON Secunderabad temple
- Permission granted to conduct Hindu rituals at the Dattapeetham!
Attacks on Hindus’ religious traditions