Temples are the foundation stones of Hindu Dharma. They play an extraordinary role in protection, preservation and nurturing of Hindu culture. Today Govt is taking over Hindu temples and on the other hand anti-Hindus and fanatics are attacking temples in broad daylight. This is like snatching the psychological, spiritual and emergency support of the Hindus. This is no less an attack on the Hindu culture.
Kali Mata temple in Carli Bay in Couva and Lakrani Ganesh Mandir at Gopie Trace in Penal in Trinidad were [...]
The letter asked the temple authorities to take prior permission before conducting any dharmic activity on the [...]
The three temples have been directed to open a joint bank account in the name of the deputy commissioner of the [...]
According to police, the event occurred in the early hours of the morning because people were present till 2 AM in [...]
The incident is said to have happened on September 11 at around 6 pm at Shri Balaji Mandir, Shah Nagar in the [...]
Mandir-Sanskriti Raksha Rashtriya Adhiveshan 2021
Click Here to contribute to the Protect Temples Movement.
Free Hindu Temples from Government
Hindu Temples affected due to takeover by Government
- Siddhivinayak Trust Scam
- Pandharpur Vitthal Mandir Muti-Crore Scam
- Unite against mega scam by Paschim Maharashtra Devasthan Samiti !
- Temples Takeover Act
- Cancel appointments of non-Hindu officials in Karnataka Endowment Department
- Andhra Govt’s misguided attempt to control Ahobilam Temples comes to light
- Protect the treasure of Sri Padmanabhswamy Temple from anti-Hindus
- The Kerala Communists’ plan to loot the Hindus’ Temples !
Other Temple Issues
- Shri Ram Janmabhoomi gets justice
- Save traditional Mutts around Puri Jagannath Temple
- Unite to liberate Bhojshala (Saraswati Temple) to regain Hindu Rights...
- Shiv temple turns into slaughterhouse in Pakistan
- Protect Sri Kanipura Gopalakrishna Temple, Kumbla, Kasargod in Kerala
- Goa Idol Desecration
- Stop the International Islamic University at Tirupati
- Save ISKCON Secunderabad temple
- Permission granted to conduct Hindu rituals at the Dattapeetham!
Attacks on Hindus’ religious traditions