Temples are the foundation stones of Hindu Dharma. They play an extraordinary role in protection, preservation and nurturing of Hindu culture. Today Govt is taking over Hindu temples and on the other hand anti-Hindus and fanatics are attacking temples in broad daylight. This is like snatching the psychological, spiritual and emergency support of the Hindus. This is no less an attack on the Hindu culture.
Jagan Mohan Reddy-led-Andhra government had said that until a final consensus is reached on the matter, the [...]
Mahant Nritya Gopal Das on Tuesday paid obeisance to deity Ram Lalla at the makeshift temple in Ayodhya and [...]
Now this is another attempt to loot Hindu temples by Devaswom boards controlled by Leftists' Govt ! Hindus should [...]
For 70 years after independence, a powerful lobby of leftist historians and archaeologists tried to keep a lid on [...]
Shri Champat Rai, General Secretary of the trust said that during the excavation, a 5 feet Shivaling, 7 carved [...]
Today's Conditon Of Temple
Free Hindu Temples from Government
Hindu Temples affected due to takeover by Government
- Siddhivinayak Trust Scam
- Pandharpur Vitthal Mandir Muti-Crore Scam
- Unite against mega scam by Paschim Maharashtra Devasthan Samiti !
- Temples Takeover Act
- Cancel appointments of non-Hindu officials in Karnataka Endowment Department
- Andhra Govt’s misguided attempt to control Ahobilam Temples comes to light
- Protect the treasure of Sri Padmanabhswamy Temple from anti-Hindus
- The Kerala Communists’ plan to loot the Hindus’ Temples !
Other Temple Issues
- Shri Ram Janmabhoomi gets justice
- Save traditional Mutts around Puri Jagannath Temple
- Unite to liberate Bhojshala (Saraswati Temple) to regain Hindu Rights...
- Shiv temple turns into slaughterhouse in Pakistan
- Protect Sri Kanipura Gopalakrishna Temple, Kumbla, Kasargod in Kerala
- Goa Idol Desecration
- Stop the International Islamic University at Tirupati
- Save ISKCON Secunderabad temple
- Permission granted to conduct Hindu rituals at the Dattapeetham!
Attacks on Hindus’ religious traditions