1. Chanting the name (Japa) of one of the favourite deities or Kuladevta before going for the examination.
2. Pray to God before leaving.
3. One can have a belief in one’s mind that the examination paper will be written by the Almighty.
4. The Almighty will write the examination paper for me is a kind of faith one can inculcate in one’s mind.
5. On all four corners of the examination paper one can write in fine letters the naamjaapa.
6. One can have a belief of creating a veil of protection around one’s seat in the examination hall by chanting of holy name.
7. If one is not able to answer a question or rather don’t remember certain answer; keep one’s mind cool and pray to God.