Some students are scared of examination. Questions like “Will I remember what I have read?”, “Will I recollect at the time of writing replies to question paper?” worry not only students but their parents too. The best spiritual remedy on this is recital of Shri Ganapati Stotra ( Hymn of Deity Shri Ganesh ).
How to recite Shri Ganapati Stotra !
1. Take a seat by facing in eastern direction.
2. If possible seat in a comfortable posture like Sukhasa or Padmasan.
3. Take half the glass of water and mis it with some Vibhuti(Holy ash)
4. Offer a wholehearted prayer to Deity Shri Ganesh.
5. Recite Shri Ganapati Stotra ( Hymn of Deity Shri Ganesh) No. 2 to 4 i.e. from ‘Pratham Vakratundach’ to ‘Dwadashan tu Gajanan’ 110 times.
6. At 111th time recite full Hymn.
7. At last offer sincere gratitude to Deity Shri Ganesh.
8. This recital takes half an hour. After this, drink Tirth (Water mixed with Holy ash) with full faith.
Please recite this Ganapati Stotra for 11 days as mentioned above.
Benefits of Shri Ganapati Stotra ( Hymn of Deity Shri Ganesh)
1. Develops concentration
2. Improves memory. You can remember what you read even once or twice
3. Since Shri Ganapati is Deity of intellect, your intellect becomes pure and subtle
– H. H. Parashram Pande Maharaj