Mumbai : Kalaram Mandir in Nashik is on the hit-list of terrorists; but paying total disregard to all rules and regulations, permission was granted by the trustees for shooting of film ‘PK’ in this temple’s premises. Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad (HVP) has lodged a complaint against this matter with Director General of Police, Chief Minister and Police Commissioner.
Panchavati police station has now written to the Charity Commissioner for taking action against the Trustees of this temple. Advocate Shri. Sanjeev Punalekar, the Secretary of HVP has sent reminder to the Chief Minister to the complaint lodged earlier. He has stated in the letter that the CM required 90 days just to forward a complaint against Amir Khan to Charity Commissioner and Narendra Modi has met Amir Khan twice after becoming Prime Minister. Is the difference due to meeting ordinary citizens and celebrities ?
Demands made in the letter …
1. Part of the film shot in Kalaram Temple and its premises should be removed from Amir Khan’s film.
2. Cases should be filed against Trustees of the temple for jeopardizing security of the temple by granting permission for shooting.
3. Trustees should render public apology to all devotees of Rama for granting permission to Amir Khan a beef-eater to enter the temple.
4. Amir Khan should render public apology to all Hindus for spoiling sanctity of the temple.
5. If terrorists attack Kalaram Temple in future, Amir Khan and all Trustees granting permission for shooting of film should be held responsible for such attack.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat