1. Use "Guruji" instead of "Sir" in your schools.
2. Whenever you meet your Guruji, greet him by saying "Namaskar Guruji" or "Pranam Guruji".
3. During a festival or function, always greet your guruji respectfully.
4. Respect your guru, and talk to him politely and with love.
5. Tell the rest of your classmates to respect your "Guruji".
6. The students get knowledge through the guru and,therefore, they should always be thankful to him.
By doing so, it will create a feeling of oneness in the hearts of the teachers and help them raise a well-nurtured generation.