The scientist of astronomy, ‘Gargamuni’, in the era of kauravas and pandavas had discovered the constellation of stars. The future life of Sri Krushna and Arjuna, which he had foretold, happened exactly the same way. The war between the Kauravas and the Pandavas in India was one in which there was a huge loss of human lives, because in the initial part of the war, there was absence of a tithi (a day), and on thirteenth day there was amavasya (No moon day). In the later part of the war also, there was absence of a tithi and on fourteenth day there was poornima ( Full moon day). On same day there also was a lunar eclipse. This future was foretold by ‘Gargmuni’!
- Parshuram – The 6th incarnation of Shri Vishnu
- Acharya Bharadwaj (800 BCE) – Pioneer of Aviation Technology
- Acharya Kapil (3000 BCE) – Father of Cosmology
- Aryabhatt (476 CE) – Master Astronomer and Mathematician
- Bhaskaracharya || (1114-1183 CE) – Genius in Algebra
- Acharya Kanad (600 BCE) – Founder of Atomic Theory