Transportation of cattle -animals for slaughtering
Outcome of lack of effective implementation of Act banning cow-slaughter !
Due to alertness shown by activists of ‘Shri Shivapratishthan Gouraksha Samiti’, cattle was saved
Miraj – Javed Patel, a fanatic tempo driver (age- 26 yrs) and trader Akram Bepari have been arrested for transporting cattle animals crammed in their vehicle. Case has been filed against them. ‘Shri Shivapratishthan Gouraksha Samiti’s activists took initiative in saving life of cattle.
1. On learning about transportation of cows and cattle for slaughtering, Shri. Vinayak Mainkar of ‘Shri Shivapratishthan’s Gouraksha Samiti’ along with few Shiv Sainiks immediately informed the city police.
2. On checking it was found that Javed didn’t have permit to transport cattle nor had he made any arrangement for fodder and water for animals.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsCow ProtectionHindu IssuesHindu OrganisationsSuccess of Hindus
- Indianising the religious discourse
- If I can’t stop namaz on road, I have no right to stop Kawad yatra : Yogi Adityanath
- BJP MP Subramanian Swamy dubs Love Jihad as ‘dimension of terrorism’
- How maulvis take money for one-night stand with divorced women trying to save marriage
- What good things are there in Hinduism that Islam and Christianity lack ?