Transportation of cattle -animals for slaughtering
Outcome of lack of effective implementation of Act banning cow-slaughter !
Due to alertness shown by activists of ‘Shri Shivapratishthan Gouraksha Samiti’, cattle was saved
Miraj – Javed Patel, a fanatic tempo driver (age- 26 yrs) and trader Akram Bepari have been arrested for transporting cattle animals crammed in their vehicle. Case has been filed against them. ‘Shri Shivapratishthan Gouraksha Samiti’s activists took initiative in saving life of cattle.
1. On learning about transportation of cows and cattle for slaughtering, Shri. Vinayak Mainkar of ‘Shri Shivapratishthan’s Gouraksha Samiti’ along with few Shiv Sainiks immediately informed the city police.
2. On checking it was found that Javed didn’t have permit to transport cattle nor had he made any arrangement for fodder and water for animals.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsCow ProtectionHindu IssuesHindu OrganisationsSuccess of Hindus
- Subramanian Swamy slams Vijayan Govt, says Kerala is full of ‘jihadis’
- LeT, Hizbul Mujahideen and JeM join hands to wage ‘United Jihad’
- Army camp attacked in Kupwara; Captain, 2 jawans martyred
- We’ll kill 50 Maoists to take revenge of Sukma attack, says CRPF survivor
- Sukma : 70% of Maoist attackers were women; 25 CRPF personnel killed