Transportation of cattle -animals for slaughtering
Outcome of lack of effective implementation of Act banning cow-slaughter !
Due to alertness shown by activists of ‘Shri Shivapratishthan Gouraksha Samiti’, cattle was saved
Miraj – Javed Patel, a fanatic tempo driver (age- 26 yrs) and trader Akram Bepari have been arrested for transporting cattle animals crammed in their vehicle. Case has been filed against them. ‘Shri Shivapratishthan Gouraksha Samiti’s activists took initiative in saving life of cattle.
1. On learning about transportation of cows and cattle for slaughtering, Shri. Vinayak Mainkar of ‘Shri Shivapratishthan’s Gouraksha Samiti’ along with few Shiv Sainiks immediately informed the city police.
2. On checking it was found that Javed didn’t have permit to transport cattle nor had he made any arrangement for fodder and water for animals.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsCow ProtectionHindu IssuesHindu OrganisationsSuccess of Hindus
- Hindus are facing violence and marginalisation in Pak and Bangladesh, says report
- GST impact : Tirupati temple faces Rs 100 cr tax burden, religious trip to get expensive
- Pakistan troops cross LoC, ambush Indian patrol, 2 soldiers martyred
- Srinagar : Jihadi mob lynches senior cop to death outside Jamia Masjid
- No need for UN mediation in Kashmir, Pak sympathisers free to leave India : Swamy