Varanasi : Pro-Hindu organizations staged demonstrations under auspices of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan’ at Shastri-ghat, protesting against maulana Dehalavi for making disgraceful statement about Seeta and demanded his immediate arrest under clause 295 A’. Other demand was passing an Act imposing ban by the Union Government on luring and converting Hindus, made during demonstrations. Injustice is being done to Hindus due to such decisions, felt ‘Hindutvavadis’.
Advocates Kamaleshchandra Tripathi, Arunkumar Maurya, Manish Rai; ‘Hindu Yuva Vahini’s Mahavir Mandal’ President Anil Singh Sonu, ‘Gayatri Parivar’s Bhupesh Singh, ‘Hindu Jagaran Samiti’s Shri. Munna Mishra and Shri. Sanjaykumar Chaurasia, ‘Antar-rashtriya Hindu Sena’s Shri. Roshan Pandeya, ‘Avahan Sarkar’s Shri. Naradev Giriji, Shri. Nilesh Singbal, Shri. Rajan Kesari and Shri. Nilaya Pathak of HJS and Sanatan Sanstha’s Shri. Gururaj Prabhu and Dasharath Masurkar, amongst others, participated in demonstrations. Later, representations were sent to Prime Minister, Union Home Minister and Karnataka’s Education Minister etc.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiHindu OrganisationsRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- ‘Hindu Rashtra Sanghatak Training and Convention’ inaugurated at Goa
- Only Hindu Rashtra can grant fundamental rights to all citizens : Ramesh Shinde
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Amravati
- Pune : Representation of various demands submitted to Tehasildar
- Conclusion of Sixth ‘All India Hindu Convention’ with lot of enthusiasm of ‘Hindutvavadis’ !