New Delhi : Columnist and author Tarek Fateh on Sunday shared a video of a prominent Islamic cleric and former banker Irfan-ul-Haq provoking Pakistanis to destroy idol worship in India and kill Hindus.
In a lecture which the author said was held in 2011, the cleric said that if there is a place on earth where people worship stone idols, it is the Indian Subcontinent.
“Pakistanis should consider themselves fortunate that Allah has bestowed the honour to wage war against India to them,” the cleric said.
The cleric further went on to claim that the Prophet had said that there will be a war in India that will be ‘Ghazwa-e-Hind’.
“The genesis of Pakistan was prophesied to defeat India and Hinduism at the hands of Pakistan,” he further added.
Source : Zee News
- London attacker interested in jihad but no evidence of ISIS link : Police
- Triple talaq : AIMPLB opposes petitions filed in Supreme Court
- Kerala ‘IS module’ plotted to target Hindu leaders : Nabbed member to NIA
- Missing JNU student Najeeb was searching Internet for IS before disappearance ?
- RSS concerned at ‘decline’ of Hindu population in West Bengal