Satara – Swatantryaveer Savarkar’s mission undertaken at Ratnagiri for social reformation, is quite memorable. He fought against many customs and traditions followed by Hindus and tried to eradicate wrong practices. He also undertook drive for improvement in use of his mother tongue, Marathi. It was a goal of Swa. Savarkar to unite all countries, including Pakistan, which were separated from Bharat and to build an undivided Hindustan. It is necessary to strive for fulfilling his dream and that will be the true homage to Swa. Savarkar, stated advocate Govind Gandhi, the Vice President of ‘Hindu Mahasabha’ for Maharashtra region during a program held to commemorate death anniversary of Swa. Savarkar, on behalf of ‘Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha’ and various pro-Hindu organizations at Moti Chowk.
Advocate Datta Sanas, the District-President of ‘Hindu Mahasabha’, its members Shri. Shankarrao Narkar, Shri. Mukund Urane, Shri. Dhanraj Jagtap, Shri. Dayanand Dighe, Shri. Deepak Bhujbal, Shri. Bhaurao Swami; Shri. Hemant Sonawane of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti, Shri. Rahul Kolhapure of Sanatan Sanstha, Shri. Jagannath Shinde, a senior writer and NCP’s General Secretary for Satara District attended the program.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsHindu MahasabhaHindu Organisations
- Kerala political violence: RSS and BJP men attacked in Kozhikode, CPM worker arrested
- Amazon removes Lord Hanuman underwear within a day of Hindu protest
- ‘Marathi Rajbhasha Din’ celebrated in Navi Mumbai
- All Hindu Organisations come together demanding Panun Kashmir in Chennai
- ‘Shivabaraje Pratishthan’ celebrates Shiva Jayanti at Tuljapur (Dist. Dharashiv)