Try to sow seed of ‘Hindutva’ amongst Hindu youth ! – H.B.P. Krushnarao Kshirsagar Maharaj
Kolhapur : Progressive factions and leftists are today trying to destroy Hindu culture. Some are trying to attack Hindu Dharma with the help of foreign aid. We will have to fight back such attacks by coming together. Try to sow seed of ‘Hindutva’ amongst Hindu youth who are members of Ganesh festival committees , groups of young Hindus and social committees was the guidance given by H.B.P. Krushnarao Kshirsagar Maharaj from Satara while addressing regional Hindu Convention held for a day at Shri Bhagavati Mangal Karyalaya at Gokul- Shirgaon. Sanatan’s Satguru (Kum) Swati Khadye and Shri. Manoj Khadye, the Coordinator of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) for western Maharashtra shared the dais with him. More than 90 ‘Hindutvavadis’ participated in this Convention from Belgaum, Kolhapur, Sangli and Satara. ‘Pujya’ Vitthal Swami from Satara also graced the occasion with his auspicious presence. He was felicitated by Dr. Mansingh Shinde.
The Convention was started with lighting of lamp by Sanatan’s Satguru (Kum) Swati Khadye and other dignitaries. H.B.P. Krushnarao Kshirsagar Maharaj was welcomed by Sanatan seeker, Dr. Mansingh Shinde; Satguru (Kum) Swati Khadye was welcomed by Sou. Aruna Pedanekar and Shri. Manoj Khadye was welcomed by Shri. Govind Deshpande, a devout Hindu from Kolhapur. Shri. Kiran Duse of HJS explained the purpose of holding the Convention. Dr. (Sou.) Shilpa Kothavale of Sanatan Sanstha read out the message sent by Paratpar Guru Dr. Jayant Athavale in the background of this Convention.
Related TagsHindu AdhiveshanHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- Progressive factions shouldn’t distort meanings of Saints’ ‘abhang’ ! – Satish Kocharekar
- Issues brought forth by HJS thro’ representation will be taken up in Legislative Assembly ! – Shri. Narendra Pawar, MLA, BJP
- Mumbai HC orders State Govt. to present its side on mismanagement of temples !
- Few highlights from the concluding program of ‘Hindu Sanghatak Prashikshan Adhiveshan’
- Purpose of work-shop is to learn associating ‘sadhana’ efforts with the mission of ‘Hindutva’! – ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale, National Guide, HJS