Chopda (Dist. Jalgaon) : Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) held demonstrations under the auspices of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ in front of Tehasildar’s office; followed with submission of representation of demands to Tehasildar Deepak Girase.
Demands made through the representation
1.It is an offence to give names of Deities, Saints and great national leaders to shops selling liquor and meat etc; so also it is a wrong to use religious signs, symbols and pictures on packaging of products for commercial purpose; therefore, such traders should be punished.
2. The Union Government should take firm steps and decide a time limit for withdrawal of grant to Haj pilgrimage.
3. Investigations into Hindu leaders’ murders taking place in Kerala, be handed over to CBI.
4. Loss incurred due to hindering work in the Parliament creating chaos should be recovered from the salaries of MPs.
Volunteers of HJS and seekers of Sanatan Sanstha participated in the demonstrations.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- 2000 Hindus attend ‘Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Sabha’ at Belgaum
- More than 1500 Hindus participate in ‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ at Pune
- Let us be Shivaji Maharaj’s soldiers and roar for Hindu Rashtra : Sumit Sagavekar
- Hindus take oath at the holy feet of Shri Ballaleshwar for dedicating self for Hindu Rashtra
- Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held at Gawaliwadi – Khanderajuri village