Chopda (Dist. Jalgaon) : Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) held demonstrations under the auspices of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ in front of Tehasildar’s office; followed with submission of representation of demands to Tehasildar Deepak Girase.
Demands made through the representation
1.It is an offence to give names of Deities, Saints and great national leaders to shops selling liquor and meat etc; so also it is a wrong to use religious signs, symbols and pictures on packaging of products for commercial purpose; therefore, such traders should be punished.
2. The Union Government should take firm steps and decide a time limit for withdrawal of grant to Haj pilgrimage.
3. Investigations into Hindu leaders’ murders taking place in Kerala, be handed over to CBI.
4. Loss incurred due to hindering work in the Parliament creating chaos should be recovered from the salaries of MPs.
Volunteers of HJS and seekers of Sanatan Sanstha participated in the demonstrations.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- HJS demands to Minister Shripad Naik to establish generic drugs outlets in Goa
- HJS appeals Goa govt to ban Ganesh idols made from paper pulp
- ‘Respect National Flag’ drive created awareness amongst people : Mayor, Navi Mumbai
- Activities undertaken by HJS are very good : Sunil Sawant, Education Officer, Alibaug
- Two-day ‘Hindu Rashtra Sanghatak’ work-shop held at Karad