Police, although 1500 in number, who couldn’t stop molestation of women in the night of 31st December at Bengaluru under Congress regime, show guts only during Hindus’ programs ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Bengaluru : On 21st January, the first day of regional Hindu Convention, Bengaluru police officers tried to forcibly attend the Convention and video-record the event by taking 25 policemen with them. They had to, however, leave when the organizers of the event opposed to them in lawful manner.
1. Shri. Chandra Moger of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) was told by police on 20th January i.e. on the previous day of the Convention that police were not informed about the Convention and it was necessary to give information to police. (Do police get information about what goes inside mosques and madarasas and do police dare to intimidate in such manner to get the information ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) Shri. Chandra Moger immediately went to police station and submitted all the required information.
2. On 21st January, the first day of the Convention, 25 policemen entered the hall and started checking of the venue. (Was it a base of terrorists that police officers brought 25 policemen? When ‘jihadis’ have been killing ‘Hindutvavadis’ in Karnataka, bringing so many policemen to the venue of a program held lawfully, is against interests of people ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
3. On realizing the intention of police staff of vide-recording the program, HJS volunteers told police that it was a private program and only invited people were allowed to attend the same; therefore, video-recording should not be done and people, not invited, should leave the venue.
4. Then police said, “It was not a private family program. HJS had held press conference and announced that subjects like protection of cows, love jihad etc would be discussed; therefore, one of our staff members has to attend and we should know what is happening here.” (Indian Constitution has given individual freedom to all citizens; so also freedom to speak. It was an attempt by police to put curb on the freedom of speech. Every citizen has right to hold program privately and there is no compulsion to inform police but police were breaking the rule ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat). “This hall belongs to Swamiji of Chunchangiri Mutt and we would talk to him. Media-persons are asking us as to why the organizers were not allowing police or why police were not going inside and media would create a big issue out of the matter”. Thus police tried to intimidate Shri. Chandra Moger. (Bengaluru police threatening innocent ‘Hindutvavadis’ when women are insecure in the city and there is increase in incidents of rape and molestation ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
5. Shri. Moger and police inspector had discussions on this topic for 4 hours. Later, advocate Amrutesh N P, who was one of the speakers in the Convention, was informed and he had to come down the stage and talk to police.
6. After advocate Amrutesh spoke to police inspector (PI), PI talked to Dy. Commissioner and told advocate Amrutesh that he would be responsible if any untoward incident occurred at the venue and police should be given all details of the program and participating speakers. (Dictatorship of Bengaluru police ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
7. A policeman was then posted outside the venue of the program.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsAnti HindusHindu AdhiveshanHindu Janajagruti SamitiPolice
- HJS demands to Minister Shripad Naik to establish generic drugs outlets in Goa
- HJS appeals Goa govt to ban Ganesh idols made from paper pulp
- TMC forces to construct slaughter house near Vaishnava Samadhi
- Karnataka : Hindus need to deposit Rs 10 Lakhs to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi
- Karnataka stops funds to RSS leader’s school, 2,000 students bear the brunt