Jyeshtha Shuddha Ekadashi
By ABVP Delhi
ABVP strongly condemns the repeated attacks on Indian students studying in Australia. Such attacks have raised serious doubts about the security of the thousands Indian students studying abroad.
In this globalised world when the multicultural policies are obligatory and the world is heading towards a knowledge society then such attacks seems very inhuman and unprogressive.
ABVP demands from the Indian Government to take all the necessary steps as soon as possible to restore peace, security and confidence among the Indian students who studying abroad particularly in Australia. We also demands from the central government to stop all its bilateral relation from Australia and mobilise the international community against Australia for these dastardly acts of racial discrimination.
At this anguish juncture, ABVP extends its solidarity to the Indian students and their families who suffer from the racial abuse and discrimination in Australia. ABVP appeals to all the Indian students studying in any part of the world, especially in Australia, to contact without hesitantly for any kinds of help in this regards. Please contact us at: [email protected]
- China’s plans : Time for India to wake up
- India First : Walk for Indian Armed Forces in Kolkata
- 3 booked under sedition law for distributing school diary with India’s map without Kashmir
- Secularism and Uniform Civil Code
- At least 600 Kashmiri Pandits Leave Kashmir For Jammu As Violence Continues Unabated