Pen (Maharashtra) : ‘Beware ! You have to tackle with Shiv Sena if ban is imposed on Sanatan. Shiv Sainiks will oppose,’ stated Shiv Sena Convener Sou. Rajashri Doiphode during demonstrations held on 8th October under the aegis of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan’. All Hindutvavadis made a resolve to unite for foiling the ploy of imposition of ban on Sanatan Sanstha. Hindutvavadis later submitted a representation to the Tehsildar with their demands. Shiv Sena taluka president Shri. Naresh Gawand, its Pen city chief Shri. Pradip Vartak, BJP’s city president Shri. Pramod Kavatkar, MNS city general secretary Shri. Sunil Modi, Shri. Sandip Mhatre of RSS, Dr. Ashok Bhoir of ‘Arogya Bharati’, H.B.P. Digambar Maharaj Raut of Warkari Sampradaya, its Konkan Region president H.B.P. Bapu Raokar, ‘Swarajya Pratishthan’s Shri. Subhash Tembe, Shri. Prashant Telawane of ‘Vyapari Sanghtana’, Shri. Ajaysingh Sengar of ‘Maharana Pratap Battalion’, Sanatan’s Shri. Jagannath Jambhale and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti’s Shri. Narendra Surve participated in the demonstrations.
H.B.P. Nivrutti Maharaj Vakte, the President of Maharashtra State Warkari Mandal and H.B.P. Kokare Maharaj extended support by calling over phone.
Responses of participating Hindutvavadis
1. Sanatan Sanstha is an organization which is committed to social welfare; it is trying to eradicate wrong customs and traditions followed in society. Today, this organization is trying to protect not only Hindus but the whole society and Shiv Sena’s Pen electoral constituency totally supports Sanatan. – Shri. Avinash Mhatre, Shiv Sena President, Pen Constituency.
2. Sanatan Sanstha is trying to keep alive Hindu Rashtra. It is fighting for just demands of Hindus; therefore, we totally support Sanatan. – Sou. Sawant, Taluka Convener, Pen
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsHindu OrganisationsSanatan Sanstha
- Protest against attack on Hindus during Amarnath yatra and in Bengal
- Paratpar Guru Dr. Athavale’s resolve for Hindu Rashtra will be fulfilled : ‘Pujya’ Sunil Chincholkar
- ‘Investigate vested interests of Francis Pereira arrested in Goa vandalism issue’
- Demand to boycott Chinese products and promote indigenous things !
- Conspiracy against Hindus, PM in name of intolerance, lynching: BJP