Chaitra Krushnapaksha 5, Kaliyug Varsh 5117
Guruvayur-Thrissur (Kerala) : Beef fest was held in ShriKrishna college which is under the Guruvayur Devaswom Board. (It was held in the college which is under the Devaswom Board of Krushna, who was a Gorakshak.) (It was held by SFI and DYFI and thereby they challenged the faithful.
On March 27th, by around 11 am, beef was cooked in the college campus and served to all. Leaders from outside took initiative/leadership for the same. If protest was the sole aim of these organisers, they could have selected another venue for the same. But since they served beef this in the institution which comes under Guruvayur Devaswom board, it is clear that their aim was to denigrate Hindu society.
Even though ABVP activists met College Principal and protested against the program, no action has been taken. Even the Devaswom board is silent on this issue. The institution functions on the amount donated by the faithful and hence even though this incident occured, the Devaswom Board too is silent on the issue. The protest organised by SFI and DYFI against the ban on beef, is actually denigrating Hindu society.
Source : Janma Bhumi Daily
Related TagsCow slaughterHindu Issues
- Protest against Denigration of Shree Ganesha at Coffee Chakra in Australia
- Nine booked for ‘kidnapping and religious conversion’ in Madhya Pradesh
- A Christian held for making bomb threat call to Guruvayur temple
- Yogi Adityanath backs VHP’s ‘mandir in place of dargah’ plan
- 1000-yr-old Shiva Temple in Trincomalee jungle reveals the Hindu roots of Tamil Eelam