By Ch. Narendra
Kerala: Next five years, and Hindus will become a minority in the land of Sankaracharya (Kerala).
Following the path of Muslim dominated Mallapuram district, Kottayam also became Hindu Minority District in Kerala.
As per the details published by Department of Economics and statistics, out of 19,53,646 population the so called Minority Religions counts for 9,88,057 while the Hindu population is only 9,63,497.
The demographic changes in few districts of Kerala, indicates strongly where Kerala is heading in future. It may be recalled that the secularists CPM in the state had the distinction of creating firstever Muslim-majority district. The district was created on the basis of religion, adopting vote bank politics.
Demographic map of Kerala
The Hindu organisations are not alleging that the both prominent political parties are treating Hindus in the state as second-class citizens in the state.
If the demographic growth of Muslims in the state owes to early marriages and reproductive rate Christianity’s growth is primarily due to uncontrolled conversions in Christian dominated Districts.
The current demographic trends in Kerala indicate that within the next five years Hindus will become a minority in the land of Sankaracharya (Kerala). As per recent census, Kerala population is: Hindus 56.20 per cent. Muslims 26.7 per cent and Christians 20.90 per cent Once Hindus become a minority, Hindu slaughter will begin like in Kashmir and Nagaland.
See This also
Related TagsAnti Hindus
- Was subjected to extreme physical and mental torture by ATS : Sadhvi Pragya
- Malayalam Christian portal runs hate speech against Hindus and Sri Ayyappa
- Hindu TV editor Shri. Chavhanke arrested, but provocative Imam moving freely : HJS
- Despite Court’s orders, police don’t dare to remove unauthorized loudspeakers from mosques !
- Social miscreant tears off saffron flag out of Hindu-hatred at Mothe Waghoda (Jalgaon) !