By Staff Reporter
- Devout Hindus demand Dharma-shikshan with HJS (31 Aug 07)
- Conclusion of FACT’s photo-exhibition at Parle (30 Aug 07)
- FACT exhibition: Citizens willing to participate in HJS activities (29 Aug 07)
- Hindus must unite on Kashmir issue: Students’ reaction to FACT (26 Aug 07)
- FACT photo-exhibition inaugurated at Vile Parle (25 Aug 07)
Mumbai (Maharashtra): Photo-exhibition on terrorism in Kashmir and Bangle Desh against Hindus was recently held at Vile Parle in association with FACT. A meeting was held of devout Hindus who visited the exhibition and extended cooperation in organizing the same. In this meeting, devout Hindus asked members of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) to conduct Dharma-shikshan classes in their area.
Shri. Narendra Surve, a member of HJS explained about various activities of HJS to the participants. Dr. Uday Dhuri, Mumbai district convenor of HJS informed about the two anti-Hindu Acts on ‘anti-Superstitions’ and ‘Temple take-over’ and the agitation started by HJS. Shri. Yogesh Budage, a devout Hindu made a demand to start Dharma-shikshan classes in his area. Shri. Raghav Palan, another devout Hindu praised activities of HJS and narrated his experiences in Dubai with Indian Muslims. Indian Muslims watch PTV in Dubai and feel that General Musharraf will be soon taking over India. He also gave examples of how an Indian Muslim changes when he is in Arab countries. (This is the true nature of Muslims. Indian politicians wooing Muslims should now realize subversion by Muslims; otherwise, soon we shall have General Musharraf as the head of State hoisting Pakistani flag – Editor)
August 30, 2007
Mumbai (Maharashtra): Photo-exhibition on terrorism in Kashmir and Bangla Desh held at Parle by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) in association with FACT concluded today. The exhibition was visited by 1760 citizens including school and college students from neighbourhood. It will be held at Thane from 31st August to 2nd September 2007 at Lakshmi Keshav Mangal Karyalaya opposite Pratap Cinema hall. The exhibition will be open for public from 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. A representation kept at the venue of the exhibition for obtaining visitor’s signatures registering their protest against the anti-Superstition Act was signed by 1338 persons. The representation will be submitted to the Government. The exhibition received very good response from people.
Some of the views expressed by visitors are given below.
- Shri. Sanjay Upadhyay, President, BJP Yuva Morcha: This mission is very good and has our support.
- Shri. Parameshwar Hasabe, Akhil Bharateeya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), Zonal Minister: The exhibition is a very good medium to create awareness. The exhibition should also include problems related to infiltrators from Bangla Desh. ABVP has prepared a report on this issue after visiting the actual Bangla Desh border and taking a survey. That problem is also very grave. ABVP has been enlightening people on such issues in Maharashtra.
- Shri. Prakash Belawade, ABVP Karyalaya Mantri: The exhibition brings out many facts before people. This information needs to be known by everyone in this country. Our Kashmiri brethren have gone through and have been bearing the brunt of terrorism. Now it has reached all over the country. Every citizen needs to be alert. Everyone should contribute towards protection of nation and Dharma.
- Shri. Nilesh Balgude, Vice President, Maharashtra Navanirman Vidyarthi Sena, Sathye College unit: All Kashimiri Muslims should be beheaded and sent back to Pakistan. We are Hindus and we are aggressive too. I shall try to have this exhibition at Sathye College.
- Shri. Atul Shinde, ABVP, Mumbai Pradesh- Mantri: The exhibition needs to be organized in all parts of the country and Hindus should be united.
- Shri. Chandrakant Pawar, Vile Parle: It is very unfortunate that our brethren have to live the life of refugees in this country. People are not aware about it. We, with our members, are ready to sacrifice our body, mind and wealth for the cause of Hindu nation and will support your every activity.
- Mrs. Swati Patki, Vile Parle (E): As a housewife, I was pained to see the atrocities against women. Taking care of my household duties, I shall try to collect funds for you every year. (Such Hindus who are coming forward to participate in Dharma-karya are the true strength of Hindu Dharma. – Editor)
- Mrs. Anita Desai, Andheri: Selfish rulers should be shot down. Only then their incumbents would think before taking any step against nation or Dharma.
August 29, 2007
Mumbai (Maharashtra): On the third day of the photo-exhibition organized by HJS in association with FACT, people’s response was very encouraging. The visitors showed their willingness in joining the activities of HJS related to protection of nation and Dharma.
A board was put up outside the exhibition condemning recent bomb blasts at Hyderabad. A VCD titled ‘…. And the world became silent’ was also shown at the venue. Many citizens visiting the exhibition were interested in joining activities of HJS and praised HJS for fighting against such issues. A retd. Army officer said that for fighting terrorism, creating awareness is the first step and the second step is to get armed. He showed his readiness to participate in such fight.
August 26, 2007
Mumbai (Maharashtra): School children, who visited the photo-exhibition on terrorism in Kahsmir devised by FACT and saw the VCD titled ‘…. And the world became silent’ giving information on terrorism, stated that they came to know the reality. They said that they were curious about Kashmir issue; but now they knew that Hindus were oppressed in Kashmir.
Many students from schools in the vicinity visited the exhibition through out the day. After seeing the photographs, visitors were shown the VCD on terrorism and later, their views were sought. Devotees visiting the Parleshwar temple also were coming to see the exhibition. Members of HJS were making announcements on loudspeakers about the exhibition and distributing handbills.
Responses from a few students
Master Vinay More, Std X : I am very angry after seeing all the photographs. We had never seen such photographs before. All Hindus must unite to fight terrorism. We have to sow its seed in them. Hindus will realize only when every Hindu is affected but it would be too late by then.
Miss Ankita Berkar, Std. X: First I want to thank you. All people from Maharashtra should come together and fight for freedom of Kashmir.
Miss Akanksha Jadhav, Std. IX: Thanks for oragnising such exhibition. If our people are tortured in such manner, there is no use of our becoming literate and achieving so much of progress.
Master Deepesh Patil, Std. VIII: All Indian Hindus must unite and destroy Pakistan’s existence from Kashmir.
Master Tushar Bhise, Std. IX: We have to raise our voice against terrorism. We have gone back to the days of bondage despite gaining freedom. Why should we follow instructions given by terrorists?
Miss Ruchita More, Std. VIII: Our people are going through such hardships. I was very angry when I saw that terrorists have not spread even small children.
August 25, 2007
Photo: From Left Shri. Ramesh Shinde, Shasikant Patkar, Vinayak Raut, Vinay Kantak, Adv. Parag Alvani, Madhav Khadilkar and Shrimati Gayatri Chauhan
Mumbai (Maharashtra): Terrorism has burrowed our nation from all sides. To make people aware of terrorism and motivate them to act, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) has organized a photo-exhibition on ‘The Truth about Terrorism’ in association with FACT. The exhibition was held at various places in Mumbai starting with Sree Siddhivinayak temple at Prabhadevi, Sree Bhavanimata temple at Ghatkopar and now at Parleshwar temple in Parle (East). The exhibition was inaugurated by Shri. Vinayak Raut, the State Secretary of Shiv Sena in the presence of Adv. Parag Alavani, former municipal councilor of BJP, Shri. Vinay Kantak, trustee of Swami Samartha Mutt, Shri. Madhav Khadilkar of the organization ‘Uttung’, Shri. Shashikant Patkar, municipal councilor of Shiv Sena, Smt. Gayatri Chauhan, the coordinator of FACT and Shri. Ramesh Shinde, spokesperson of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti for the State of Maharashtra. Shri. Prakash Karandikar gave information on HJS activities in brief and Shri. Panchal told about the exhibition. About 200 devout Hindus attended the program. The exhibition will be open for public from 9.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m. during 25th to 27th August 2007.
After the inauguration, there was a seminar on ‘Genocide of Hindus’. Shri. Madhav Khadilkar said that Hindus have to wake up now. We do not bother about anything till we are not affected by it. Hindus have to pressurize the Government. People should participate in the activities of Sanatan Sanstha and HJS.
Shri. Vinayak Raut said that it was very unfortunate that when Hindus are massacred in Kashmir, here we have to hold exhibitions to advise Hindus that they should get angry. Hindus are slaughtered like animals in the slaughter-house at Deonar. Those, who are supposed to protect us, have become impotent. Hindus who are going against Dharma should be eliminated; only then Hindu Dharma will survive. All Hindus must oppose the Government for bringing in anti-Hindu Act on eradication of superstitions recommended by Dr. Narednra Dabholkar and Prof. Manav of ANS.
Adv. Parag Alavani said that terrorism is engulfing whole world. Photographs displayed here are more effective than the words. Everyone must see them with proper perspective. Shri. Rajdeep Sardesai, a journalist and a communist said that the story of Sunita Raina who was gang-raped by Kashmiri Muslims was fabricated. Do not see the exhibition through such standpoint. If Hindus become indifferent to what is going on against them, it would be a very grave situation.
Smt. Gayatri Chauhan said that Francis Gautier, the French Journalist was felicitated by Atal Bihari Vajpayee, the former Prime Minister. He has devised this exhibition out of the money he received through the award. In the meantime, Hindus in Kashmir had to leave their native land and live like refugees in their own country. Hindu temples are being destroyed in Kashmir and Bangla Desh. Hindu women are molested. FACT will jointly work with them.
Shri. Vinay Kantak said that the displaced Kashmiris should be offered help and Swami Samarth Mutt will adopt one such family. Shri. Patkar said that terrorism is no longer restricted to Kashmir. Hindus must now wake up and see to it that situation like Kashmir is not created anywhere else. Shri. Ramesh Shinde said that Barrister Jinnah compelled division of this country taking Pakistan. Later, Bangla Desh was also separated. Now 30 Muslim MLAs in Assam have formed a new party called PDA. 54 constituencies of Parliament are Muslim-dominated. Tomorrow they can become 50% of the population and within no time India will become a part of Pakistan. Such map is ready with Pakistan. Hindus should now unite. The photo-exhibition was devised by a French journalist who is in no way concerned with happenings in this country. We Indians only take oath to perform our duties but never fight with atrocities on our countrymen which is also our duty.
Most of the visitors were pained to see the condition of Hindus and felt the exhibition should be taken all over the country.