Chaitra Shuklapaksha 9, Kaliyug Varsha 5116
In a country where Hindus are in majority, fanatics have become so
insolent that they can ask Hindus to stop performing ‘aarti’. Is this Pakistan ?
Pune (Maharashtra) : Fanatic Jihadis beat up a Hindu taking objection to Hindus performing ‘aarti’. Those Hindus, therefore, called other Hindus for help and taught a lesson to fanatics. (Such Hindus are needed all over the country; only then they will be able to stop attempts of ‘Islamization’ of this country ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- On 21st March, ‘aarti’ was going on in Shri Durga Devi temple at Aranyeshwar in Sahakarnagar. Two Jihadis and two converted youth strongly objected and ordered Hindus to stop performing ‘aarti’ in the temple. (Do Hindus dare to raise objection to the deafening sound of ‘azaan’ hooted from mosques five times every day ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- They also used bad words for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and beat up Shri. Vinod Bardade, a devout Hindu. (Fanatics exhibit hatred towards Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj under any pretext. There is no alternative for Hindus but to unite for teaching fanatics a lesson ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- They also threatened that ‘If ‘aarti’ was performed again, Hindus would not be allowed to stay in the colony. (From where have fanatics developed such insolence that they are prohibiting Hindus from performing ‘aarti’ in their own temple ? It is the outcome of appeasement of fanatics by all rulers for past so many years. Hindu Rashtra is required to teach permanent lesson to such fanatic Jihadis who are openly talking about eliminating Hindus ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- Hindus sent SMS to other pro-Hindu activists informing them about the incident. As a result, 350 devout Hindus gathered there and performed ‘Maha-aarti’. They also went to houses of fanatic Jihadis and reprimanded them. Later, fanatics rendered apology for the incident. (Hindus should not take such verbal apology of fanatic Jihadis seriously; but they should remain united so that such insolence is not again exhibited by fanatics ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- Shri. Harshad Nandure, Shri. Vinod Bardade, Shri. Vyankatesh Waghmare, Shri. Nayanesh Bartakke, Shri. Shekhar Koli, Shri. Sagar Shinde, Shri. Nirmalkumar Salunkhe took active part in the matter. (Congratulations to all Hindu youth for giving apt reply to fanatics ! Establishment of Hindu Rashtra is not far away if Hindus unite in this manner to prevent attacks on Dharma ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) A representation has also been submitted to the local police station.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat