Phalg Shuklapaksha 11, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
How long are Hindus going to tolerate oppression by
fanatics who always attack Hindus on some pretext during their religious festivals ?
Fanatics attack Hindus who give a call for ‘bandh’
Hindu women also beaten up by forcibly entering their houses
Nandurbar (Maharashtra) : A cloth banner displayed on the occasion of ‘Shriram-Navami’ at Shahada was disgraced by throwing cow-dung; therefore, Hindu activists called for a ‘Bandh’. That time, fanatic men and women of a particular religion, who were ready with sticks etc. attacked Hindus; they also forcibly entered houses of Hindus and beat up Hindu women. (There is no need to tell who were involved in messing up Hindus’ religious banner. Hindus should note that fanatics, who are always rioting during every religious festival of Hindus and beat up their women, need to be taught a lesson which is possible when Hindus become ‘Mawlas’ of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat).
1. In the area behind statue of Gandhi at Shahada, cloth banners of MIM’s MLA, Akbaruddin Owaisi were put up. It was shown in these banners that Owaisi was taking a leap from Bhagyanagar over Maharashtra.
2. As Shahada police came to know about these banners, they removed them to prevent provoking people of Maharashtra.
3. On the occasion of ‘Shriram-Navami’, cloth banners were displayed at that place with matter related to ‘Ram-Navami’ festival. Hindu-haters disgraced these banners by throwing cow-dung. Few Hindus observed the same at about 7.00 a.m. on Sunday.
4. Shri. Dinesh Khandelwal of BJP heard the news and reached the place of incident along with his party members. They were very angry as they saw the condition of the banners. Later, Shri. Arun Chaudhary, the District-chief of Shiv Sena and party members of MNS, VHP and other organizations also reached the place of incident in large number.
5. Shri. Khandelwal then lodged a complaint with Shahada police station about damage caused to banners. Police Inspector Patil registered a case.
6. Pro-Hindu activists then made an appeal of ‘Bandh’ to protest against the incident. Fanatic men and women, who were all set with sticks and rods etc. attacked pro-Hindu activists. They also forcibly entered houses of Hindus and beat up the women. (Hindus should realize that not only fanatic men but even fanatic women are ready to attack them. How many Hindu women becoming ‘Ranaraginis’, thus come on the road ? Hindu women need to get trained in self-defence, mentally and physically, at least for their own protection ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) Reporter Ishwar Patil, who was passing by from there on his two-wheeler, was also beaten up by Muslims.
7. On hearing about the riots, District Superintendent of Police, Dr. Sanjay Aparanti went to the place of incident and brought situation under control. The area is under tight security and no case has been filed against anyone till late evening.
8. Police informed that people who had put up Owaisi’s banners were from Nandurbar. (Rather than just giving information, police should inform what action was taken against those people. – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
9. Six years back, Hindus, who had put up posters depicting Afzal Khan’s slaying, were arrested by the police by filing cases against them. Hindus are, therefore, asking that why no action has been taken against fanatics for displaying posters of anti-national Owaisi. (Police appease fanatics ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Source : Daily Sanatan Prabhat