India to become a Hindu Rashtra, every Hindu should give 1 hour and 1 Rupee per day

Muradabad (UP) : Jagadguru Shankaracharya Swami Nischalanand Saraswati, the Peethadheeshwar of Govardhanmath Puri appealed that every Hindu should give his 1 hour and 1 Rupee daily for India to become a Hindu Rashtra. This would be used for making Mutts and Temples in the country self-reliant. He was addressing the public in a programme here. He claimed that 80% of Hindus are united and the rest of the 20% Hindus are yet to be united.

Shankaracharya added ancient India was based on the Varna system. This has changed now. Youth today should form Hindu Rashtra with knowledge, science and worldly life. 10-10 families in the country should come together and hold discussions on Dharma and spirituality. This would expedite the process of the formation of Hindu Rashtra.’

Source : Sanatan Prabhat

Related Tags

Hindu Rashtra

Notice : The source URLs cited in the news/article might be only valid on the date the news/article was published. Most of them may become invalid from a day to a few months later. When a URL fails to work, you may go to the top level of the sources website and search for the news/article.

Disclaimer : The news/article published are collected from various sources and responsibility of news/article lies solely on the source itself. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) or its website is not in anyway connected nor it is responsible for the news/article content presented here. ​Opinions expressed in this article are the authors personal opinions. Information, facts or opinions shared by the Author do not reflect the views of HJS and HJS is not responsible or liable for the same. The Author is responsible for accuracy, completeness, suitability and validity of any information in this article. ​