New Delhi : More than fifty-six Indian girls have been cornered in the sex and slave trade in Saudi Arabia capital Riyadh, revealed a victim who succeeded to escape and returned to India.
According to media reports, most of the victims are hailing from Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Kurseong and Nepal. All these girls were sent for jobs in Saudi Arabia during the last two months through several job consultant agencies. Nish Rai, hailed from Darjeeling somehow stole her passport and succeeded in returning to India.
The escaped girl alleged that the girls underwent sexual, physical and mental tortures and were forced into prostitution.
Meanwhile, Darjeeling cops said that West Bengal CID and state government would be launched an investigation into the case with the help of the External Affairs ministry. Moreover, police is now trying to trace the families of the captive girls in Saudi. Police also detained two job consultants to get some clues into the matter.
Source : One India
- Plight of Bangladesh’s Hindus
- Racket busted in WB Medical Entrance 2016 with an absurd success of Muslims ?
- Justice still eludes Pune teen who was burnt to death for ‘being a Hindu’
- Clear trend of Islamization in WB school syllabus hurting Hindu sentiments
- Hafiz Saeed says Pakistani mujahideen attacked Akhnoor camp