New Delhi : Establishing Hindu Rashtra means establishing ‘Rama-Rajya’ ! ‘Rama-Rajya’ was not ideal only due to Prabhu Shriram but citizens of that kingdom were equally responsible for the same due to their righteous behavior. Creation of ‘Rama-Rajya’ was because of the virtuous King and similar people of that kingdom. Today’s concept of Hindu Rashtra is based on the same principles as king and his subjects will abide by Dharma in Hindu Rashtra and when it happens, this country would truly become ‘Sujalam Suphalam (there will be no dearth of anything)’, was the guidance given by Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale, national Guide of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) while addressing North India Hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan held at Bharat Sevashram Sangh in Delhi. He was speaking on the topic of need for Hindu Rashtra and secular governing system.
The Adhiveshan was started with lighting of lamp by Mahant Swami Atmagyananand Maharaj, Secretary of Bharat Sevashram Sangh, Shri Radhe Sarkar Maharaj of Nimbark Sect from Rajasthan, Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale national Guide of HJS, H. H. Nilesh Singbal, ‘Dharma-pracharak’ of HJS and H. H. Pradip Khemka, Sanatan’s Saint. The atmosphere at the venue was charged with devotion. SMahant Swami Atmagyananand Maharaj and Shri Radhe Sarkar Maharaj then released English Sanatan Panchang- 2020’s Android and IOC APs (these are cell phone features). The Adhiveshan was then started with reading of message sent by ‘Paratpar Gurtu’ Dr. Jayant Athavale, by H. H. Pradip Khemka. Shri. Suresh Munjal explained to participants about various activities undertaken by HJS.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj should be considered as an emperor rather than being just a king ! – Uday Mahurkar, Dy. Editor, ‘India Today’, Delhi
Shivaji Maharaj led an ideal life with principles; becoming an inspiration for people to follow. Every child must know about Chhatrapati Shivaji’s life history. The young generation of this country needs to learn about Santaji Ghorpade who was inspired by Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and sacrifices made by Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj as inspirations before him. Awareness should be created among young generation and goal of establishing Hindu Rashtra should be ingrained in them. Considering the brave warrior Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj as emperor would be true gratitude paid to him, stated Shri. Uday Mahurkar, Dy. Editor of ‘India Today’ periodical.
Taking back temples from ‘jihadis’ control is Hindus’ right ! – Advocate Vishnu Shankar Jain, spokesperson, ‘Hindu Front for Justice’
The law related to ‘Places of Worship, 1991’ is against Hindus. Condition of religious places will remain same as it was at the time of independence of India as per this Law. Nobody can brig change in the same. It is anti-Hindu Law; because Muslim jihadis destroyed several Hindus’ temples and built mosques in their place. It is Hindus’ right to get back those temples. Places of Worship Act 1991 is against Hindus’ religious sentiments, was the frank opinion expressed by advocate Vishnu Shankar Jain, practising in Supreme Court and spokesperson of ‘Hindu Front for Justice’.
All rules and regulations need to be made secular in real sense of this term ! – Advocate Ashwini Upadhyay, Supreme Court, Delhi
India is the only country among 125 countries all over the world that doesn’t have her own national language. ‘Sanskrut’ language should be declared as national language. All should make such demand. We talk about Constitution of this country but even after 70 years of independence, 25% provisions made in Constitution have not been implemented. Let us note the same and make a demand for their implementation. This is secular country; however, all rules and regulations should also be made truly secular, should be the demand.
Demands made through various proposals during Hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan
1. All organizations will try, in lawful manner, for declaration of India as a Hindu Rashtra.
2. Word ‘secular’ added in the Constitution in un-Constitutional manner should be replaced with the word ‘spiritual’.
3. Union Government should implement Uniform Civil Code in the country.
4. Union Government should pass suitable Law banning cow-slaughter and conversion of religion, applicable throughout the country.
5. Human Rights Commission should be set up at international level for investigating atrocities against minority Hindus in countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Hindus coming from these countries should be given citizenship.
6. Union Government should release temples which have been taken over by Governments all over the country and hand over their management to devotees. A committee should also be set up at national-level for deciding matters related to traditions, customs and religious rituals performed at these temples.
7. Union Government should take decision on changing names of foreign invaders given to various towns, structures and roads etc and should give them new names as per Indian culture by forming Commission under Union Government.
8. NRC should be implemented all over India by Union Government as solution to the problem of infiltration of people in India.
9. Places of Worship 1991 Act is ultra-vires of the Constitution and Union Government and Parliament should quash the same.
10. Union Government should try at the earliest for relocation of Hindus displaced from Kashmir.
Unification of devout Hind activists against Governments’ taking over temples and deciding to stage drive at national-level for protection of temples and culture
Serious discussions were held on Hindus’ temples taken over by the Government. Supreme Court has asked a question that how any government could manage temples when there is a secular government ruling in India. Temples taken over by Government are in very bad shape and there is corruption in management committees of temples. Old customs and traditions followed in temples are changed by interfering in their management. Such interference should be stopped and managing committees comprising of only Hindus should be formed by appointing ‘Shankaracharyas’, ‘Dharmacharyas’, devout advocates, representatives of religious organizations and this committee should be entrusted rights to take decisions related to temples. The above demand was also made in this Adhiveshan. Participating devout Hindu activists have made a resolve to undertake a drive at national-level for protection of temples and culture and to oppose Governments’ taking over temples’ management.