Demand also made for severe punishment to killers of devout Hindu activists like Kamlesh Tiwari and others
Kolhapur : Incidents of brutal and fatal attacks on activists and office bearers of pro-Hindu organizations have increased in last few days in this country. There have been brutal attacks even on ‘Gou-rakshaks’ in last few months. It could be a part of extensive conspiracy; therefore, investigations should be conducted into plot behind killings of devout Hindu activists; devout Hindu activists should be provided proper security and the killers of devout Hindu activists including Kamlesh Tiwari should be severely punished. Protection should also be provided to ‘Gou-rakshaks’ were some of the demands made through a representation made to Union Home Minister, that was submitted to Dy. District Collector Bhausaheb Galande on 23rd October on behalf of all pro-Hindu organizations.
Shri. Sambhajirao Bhokare, Dy. District-Chief of Shiv Sena, Shri. Raju Yadav, Karveer taluka-Chief of Shiv Sena, Shri. Manohar Sorap, District-President of ‘Hindu Mahasabha’, its members viz. Shri. Maruti Mirajkar, Shri. Baban Harane, Shri. Santosh Pawar and Shri. Shivananda Swami of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti were present on the occasion.
It has been stated in the representation that
1. On 18th October, Kamlesh Tiwari, former President of ‘Hindu Mahasabha’ was killed in broad daylight. Few suspects have been arrested in this connection; but there seems to be a big conspiracy behind the same.
2. Shri. Mukesh Sharma, a devout Hindu advocate was killed in Uttar Pradesh.
3. Now, Shri. Suresh Chavanke, Editor of ‘Sudarshan’ channel and a staunch Hindu activist and few other devout Hindu activists have been openly threatened with life on social media.
4. Cow-traffickers in Haryana, attacked Bajarang Dal’s Monu Yadav by breaking into security provided to him by police. A ‘Gou-rakshak’ named Gopal was shot dead in Haryana by cow-traffickers.
5. ‘Gou-rakshak’ Shivashankar Swami was also attacked in Pune despite police protection provided to him.