Impact of murder of Kamlesh Tiwari, a staunch Hindu activist
Administration should provide security to pro-Hindu activists on its own considering seriousness of the situation so that such demand was not necessary to be made !
New Delhi – On 18th October, Kamlesh Tiwari, national President of ‘Hindu Samaj Party’ was murdered and as its consequence, many pro-Hindu leaders have asked the Government to provide security. These leaders have contacted senior BJP leaders, demanding to present proposal to Union Home Minister Amit Shah for providing security to them. They are also writing to State Governments about their demand.
1. Sadhvi Prachi has written letters to Amit Shah and UP’s Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath for providing security to her. She has stated in the letter that few suspicious persons have been found keeping watch near her ashram. She is also on the hit-list of Pakistan’s terrorist organizations.
2. Shri. Rajiv Kumar, President of ‘Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Mahasabha’ for Uttar Pradesh and Amit Jani, President of UP’s ‘Navanirman Sena’ are also receiving threats. On 20th October, a packet was found at Shri. Jani’s residence in NOIDA; in which there was a letter threatening him with life as it said that he was next in line after Kamlesh Tiwari. Shri. Jani has lodged a complaint with police station in this regard.
3. Shri. Upadesh Rana, a devout Hindu activist from Madhya Pradesh (MP) also received a phone call from international number threatening him with life. His supporters have registered complaint with Makdon police station in MP against the same.
4. Shri. Pushpendra Kulkshreshtha, a well-known speaker, who has been participating in programs of various pro-Hindu organizations held all over the country giving speeches, should be provided security, is the demand made by activists working with him.
5. It is gathered from sources that the above leaders were receiving threats because they were speaking against people following other religions. (Why are the so-called progressive factions and secularists keeping mum now, who otherwise try to claim that in their view, opposition at ideological level should be registered only through medium of thoughts ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
6. Issue related to murder of Kamlesh Tiwari has now been found to have connections in Karnataka and a fanatic named Sadiq Kuppelur has been taken into custody from Hubli. Police have also taken Sayyad Kaifi Ali Azmi, Imam of Ala Hazarat Durgah in Bareilly district into custody for interrogation.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat