Take appropriate action against illegal encroachment by ‘Muslim Sunnat Jamiyat’ on government land at Hupri ! – Representation submitted by all pro-Hindu organizations of Kolhapur and Hupri
- Why such demand needs to be made?
- Please note that Government administration, which is eager to demolish Hindus’ temples showing laws to them, always bows before Muslim organizations !
Kolhapur : ‘Muslim Sunnat Jamiyat’ has encroached upon 11 gunthas of government land in illegal manner, located at Hupri in Hatkanangale taluka. In a case filed with Civil Court at Ichalkaranji, the Court has issued orders to Hupri Municipality and Maharashtra Government for removing the said encroachment. No action has, however, been promptly taken despite Court’s orders although letters were sent time and again to the government administration. (Anti-law Government has no interest in removing encroachment on land! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat); therefore, appropriate action may be immediately taken against illegal encroachment by ‘Muslim Sunnat Jamiyat’, was the demand made by all pro-Hindu organizations through representation submitted to Tehasildar Sheetal Muley at Kolhapur and Chief Officer Sou. Snehal Kumbhar at Hupri.
Following things have been mentioned in the representation submitted at Kolhapur and Hupri
1. Shri. Amol Deshpande, Hupri Shiv Sena city- chief has corresponded with District Collector on 27th May 2019 regarding removal of illegal encroachment.
2. Encroachers are getting bold since no action is being taken by local administration for removal of encroachment. People therefore, have started feeling that encroachers were being protected by government machinery.
3. All the points mentioned above may be considered seriously and we demand necessary action paying due respect to people’ sentiments.
Several devout Hindu activists, including Shri. Manohar Sorap, District-President of ‘Hindu Mahasabha’, Suvarna Pawar, its women’s Coordinator, Shri. Jayawant Nirmal, Shri. Baban Harane, Shri. Nandkumar Ghorpade, Shri. Vijay Bondre, Shri. Vikram Sawant, Shri. Ashok Ramchandani of VHP, Shri. Vitthal Belage of Shriram Sena, Shri. Kiran Duse, Shri. Shivananda Swami, Shri. Babasaheb Bhopale of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti etc were present for submitting representation. Shri. Vinayak Awale of Bajarang Dal, Kagal taluka, Shri. Shashikant Dhanavade of Shri Shivapratishthan Hindustan, Shri. Sharad Mali, Shri. Sambhajirao Bhokare, Dy. District-Chief of Shiv Sena, Shri. Raju Yadav, its Karveer taluka-Chief along with many devout Hindu activists from Kolhapur have declared their support.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat