Spontaneous response to Rashtriya Hindu Andolan through signature drive
Yavatmal : Demonstrations were staged under aegis of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ for the demand of releasing Advocate Sanjiv Punalekar and Shri. Vikram Bhave, staunch Hindu activists. About 40 devout Hindus, including Shri. Sanjay Sambhare of ‘Patanjali Yoga-Peetha’ and members of Sanatan Sanstha, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti etc, participated in demonstrations. More than 200 citizens extended support by signing representation of demands.
1. Citizens passing by the venue of demonstrations stopped on the way and curiously listened to the subjects taken up during demonstrations.
2. It suddenly started raining with gusty winds but seekers prayed to God and rain and wind also stopped blowing. The experience was overwhelming for seekers.
3. Ten child-seekers participated in demonstrations and raised slogans quite enthusiastically.
4. About 10-15 women attending ‘Dharmashikshan’ classes also joined the demonstrations.
5. Policemen from Intelligence Department video-recorded demonstrations.