Sexual exploitation of a nun by Bishop in Kerala
- CM of Kerala ruled by Communist Party should give a reply to people and nuns for not filing charge sheet against the Bishop!
- Communists, who otherwise make a lot of noise about the increase in intolerance in this country, are exhibiting their intolerance towards oppression of women in their own party ruling in Kerala. The so-called progressive factions and secularists wouldn’t open their mouth in such cases!
Thiruvananthapuram : Police have not yet filed case against Jallandhar’s former Bishop Franco for sexually exploiting a nun from Kerala. The four nuns, who had staged agitations against that Bishop for getting justice for the aggrieved nun, have once again warned the police that police should not force them to stage similar agitations again. (Need to give such warning exposes delaying tactics used by police in this case. Action should be taken against such police! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Sister Anupama: 2 months back there was an attempt to transfer us all to various parts of country, & to isolate the complainant nun. We want the charge sheet as soon as possible & that we be ensured safety of witnesses. Don’t know how long we’ll be able to withstand the situation
— ANI (@ANI) March 17, 2019
1. These 4 nuns met Superintendent of Police (SP) Hari Shankar. Later, nun Anupama told the media that SP had promised them to file charge sheet in next 2-3 days.
2. These 4 nuns asked SP Hari Shankar, “Investigations of this case are over and soon case is going to be filed; but should we think that due to some reasons, the case was not yet filed? We know that the Government and police are pressurizing witnesses. Attempts were made to even transfer us in different churches all over the country. In such situation, we request that case should be filed early and all nuns, including us and the witnesses, should be provided security.”
3. It has been stated in the letter submitted by these nuns that the nuns had been under constant fear since charge sheet was not yet filed.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat