Hindus should stage lawful agitations against attackers of Dharma ! – Jawahar Jha, VHP
From Left : Mr. Gururaj Prabhu, Mr. Jawahar Jha and Nilesh Singbal while lighting the Holy Lamp
Mrs. Manisha Mishra, the representative of monthly periodical ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ was felicitated on the occasion. Mr. Sushil Chachan of HJS explained about various activities undertaken by HJS. Mr. Gururaj Prabhu of Sanatan Sanstha and Mr. Nilesh Singbal of HJS also addressed the ‘sabha’. Mr. Brajmohan Mishra and Mr. Rajan Kesari did compeering of the ‘sabha’.
Source: Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
Grave sins of Congress are driving India to doom!
Highest sins of the Congress which is taking the country to Hell and of all political parties who are doing nothing about it but just letting that happen !
Related TagsDharmajagruti SabhaHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- HJS reiterates demand for revision in NCERT textbooks ‘belittling’ Shivaji Maharaj
- Joint drive by Warkari Sampradaya and HJS for protection of Sanatan Dharma
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Tasgaon (Sangli)
- Meeting of ‘Hindutvavadis’ held at Yeotmal in the background of ‘Gudi Padwa’
- Overwhelming response by Warkaris to exhibitions put up by HJS