Kalyan : Main centre of navy of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was in the historical city Kalyan ! Remembering Hindavi Swarajya, hundreds of devout Hindus gathered in Hindu Rashtra-jagruti Sabha on 3rd February and took an oath of establishing Hindu Rashtra. All present there had the bhav (Spiritual emotion) that they were taking the oath in the presence of the Shrikrushna. The sabha held on Yeshawantarao Chavhan Ground was inaugurated by lighting an auspicious lamp at the Holy hands of Sadguru (Kum.) Anuradha Wadekar. Shri. Ishwarprasad Khandelwal offered a garland to the statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Thereafter Shri. Prasad Thombre and Shri. Suhas Ashtekarguruji recited Ved manatras. Shri. Prashant Surve explained the mission of HJS. Compering of the sabha was done by Shri. Mahesh Mulik. 874 Hindus were present for this sabha.
- Local Lady-residents carrying saffron flags had gathered in large numbers.
- Swarajya Dhol-tasha group had participated enthusiastically. Girls’ Lezim-team from Goregao Primary School had come to welcome the speakers.
- Signature campaign undertaken at the venue for demanding a law banning conversion, received tremendous response.
- Police gathered information of HJS stall. They also took video shooting of the sabha. Since 2 days prior to the sabha CBI officers were gathering the information concerning the sabha.
- A police admitted to a seeker that he had never witnessed such a perfect planning of a public meeting before.
Facebook Live stats for the sbaha
This sabha reached 75,500 people. 50,900 viewed the sabha, 622 shared it.
August presence of Saints for the sabha !
Sadguru (Kum.) Anuradha Wadekar and H.H. (Sou.) Sangeeta Jadhav of Sanatan Sanstha and H.H. Chintamani Maharaj, Sriram Ashram, Bhivandi