Prayagraj (Kumbhnagari) : Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) and RSS have no interest that Ram Mandir should be constructed on the land which is the birth-place of Shriram in Ayodhya, was the opinion expressed by Kashi Sumeru Peethadhishwar’s Jagatguru Swami Narendrananda Saraswati while addressing a work-shop held during ‘Kumbh Mela’. Jagatguru Swami Narendrananda Saraswati said further that,
1. VHP and RSS are the two organizations which are misleading Saints and people for many years, in the name of Ram Mandir.
2. They are holding agitations and Saints’ conferences only to remain connected to people using sentiments, which is only a pretense.
3. Presently BJP is ruling in Centre as well as in States with full majority. Had the Government wished, issue of construction of temple would have been started in right direction; but the Government is not doing anything.
4. Neither hearing is held in Supreme Court, nor are efforts made for passing Ordinance for construction of Ram-Mandir. It is like hurting religious sentiments of Hindus.
5. Saints and people will strongly oppose to their system of working. This time, they even opposed to name this ‘Kumbh Mela’ as ‘Ardha-Kumbh’. The Government has tried to alter the existence of ‘Dharma-shaastra’. It is not right for Dharma and for people. Saints are displeased over such action of the Government.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat