HVP Secretary Advocate Sanjiv Punalekar’s letter to senior Govt. Officers
Mumbai : Two suspicious persons are trying to gather information on the activities of Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) under the guise of exposing injustice done to Hindus and extending monetary assistance to affected Hindus. Advocate Sanjiv Punalekar, National Secretary of ‘Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad (HVP)’, practicing advocate of the Mumbai High Court had sent a letter to senior officials of the Maharashtra Government in this regard on the 27th of September, 2018.
In this letter Adv. Punalekar has said that ‘Two persons recently met few of those acquitted from Thane, Vashi and Margao bomb blast cases and tried to gather information. In many cases of alleged ‘Hindu terrorism’, the accused have been acquitted but the cases are yet to be solved. So the question arises if the real masterminds of these cases have sent these people to gather information. These persons had the addresses and current contact numbers of the above people. These persons who were dressed as Hindus could be Pakistanis or even ISIS terrorists.
Advocate Sanjiv Punalekar has demanded that the issue needs to be taken seriously and an urgent investigation should be conducted on these suspected terrorists who are moving about freely all over Maharashtra.
The letter states that
1. Two persons recently met Shri. Mangesh Nikam from Satara, Shri. Hemant Chalke of Chiplun, Shri. Haribhau Divekar of Pen (all acquitted from Thane and Vashi blast cases); as well as Shri. Dhananjay Ashtekar of Pune and Shri. Prashant Juvekar of Jalgaon (who have been acquitted in Margao blast case). The two persons had the addresses and cell phone numbers of the above accused and were trying to win their confidence by claiming that they wanted to ‘expose the injustice meted out to Hindus’ by talking to these 5 people.
2.How could these two persons procure the addresses and the current cell phone numbers of the 5 people ? This can only mean that these persons are associated with some powerful terrorist organization.
3. One of the persons introduced himself as Amit Sharma, while handing out a visiting card which claimed he was from Australia. Does it mean that some foreign powers are involved in this whole operation? Who is funding these long trips of these people ?
4. If these people actually want to expose the injustice meted out to Hindus, then those accused in Malegaon bomb blast case of 2008 like Sadhvi Pradnya Singh, Rakesh Dhavade, Sudhakar Chaturvedi have a lot of information to share (e.g. kidnapping and illegally detaining accused; brutal torture; spending lakhs of Rupees to ferry the accused around in chartered aircraft in the name of enquiry; conducting illegal brain-mapping of accused; surreptitiously placing RDX in homes of accused; even kidnapping a witness named Dilip Patidar and his subsequent murder etc). Naturally the question arises, why are these two persons spending so much time and money on the aforementioned 5 accused ?
5. Doesn’t it show that the true purpose of this exercise is not exposing ‘injustice meted out to Hindus’ but to ‘recruit Hindu youth and incite them to carry out terrorist activities’ ?
6. Advocate Punalekar has asked that these two persons should be taken into traced out and arrested within seven days of receiving this letter and that they should be rigorously interrogated. He also stated that after 7 days, the letter and the photos of two persons would be published on social media, with an appeal to people to help nab these two persons. The letter also states that the Government will be responsible for any untoward incident that may occur from this.