New Delhi : Exhibition of unification of Hindus was seen during ‘North India Hindu Convention’ organized by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) at ‘Bharat Sevashram Sangh’ in New Delhi. The Convention was first inaugurated by lighting of lamp by Shri. Atmadnyananandaji Maharaj, Secretary of ‘Bharat Sevashram Sangh’ for New Delhi; Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale, national Guide of HJS and ‘Pujya’ Nilesh Singbal, HJS-Guide for North and North-East India. A book, in Hindi, published by Sanatan Sanstha on growing medicinal plants was also released on the occasion by the above dignitaries.
Shri. Chetan Rajhans, Sanatan Sanstha’s national spokesperson was also present on the occasion. All participating dignitaries later addressed the audience and seed of ‘Dharma-tej’ was sown in listeners through the brilliant guidance given by these dignitaries.
1. A message was sent by ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale, the founder of Sanatan Sanstha for this Convention which was read out by Sanatan seeker, Shri Sanjiv Kumar.
2. Message was also sent by His Holiness Dr. Tryambakeshwar Chaitanya Maharaj of ‘Akhil Bharatvarsheeya Shramasangh’ and ‘Akhil Bharateeya Ramarajya Parishad’ which was read out by Dr. Bhupesh Sharma, the Coordinator of HJS for Yamuna Nagar, Haryana.
3. Shri. Uday Mahurkar, Dy. Editor of ‘India Today’ narrated views of Swatantryaveer Savarkar on Hindu Rashtra.
4. Shri. Suresh Chipalunkar, Editor of ‘Desicnn.com’ published from Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh spoke about the subject on ‘Conspiracy by communists against nation and Dharma and need for Hindu Rashtra’.
5. Dr. Akhilesh Chandra Sharma, District-in-Charge of ‘Arya Samaj’, Indore spoke about ‘Islamic attack and need for Hindu Rashtra’.