3rd National level Lawyers Convention at Sanatan’s ashram in Ramnathi, Goa
Ramnathi, Goa : We are fighting injustice, hence we should have the power to raise our voice and to do that, we lawyers need to unite while expanding our mission. If we unite then it is easy to establish Hindu nation, expressed Adv. Sanjeev Punalekar, national secretary of the Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad having 66% spiritual level. This convention was held on 27th and 28th December. 40 lawyes are attending this convention.
After blowing conch shell, reciting Shrikrushna’s shloka and offering a prayer the convetion commenced.
Mr. Punalekar said,
- Lawyers have to work on an expansive way. When we act persisitently, citizens will join us automatically. We should involve new lawyers in this mission.
- Our mission should reach media; we also need to create faith among devout Hindus for us.
- Presently Hindus are known for opposing beef-eaters, holding triadant etc. We have to wipe out this impression.
- We are not given apt freedom of thought. Government restricts us while displaying Afzalkhan’s picture in public; but it has no objection to Queen Padmavati’s objectionable picturising.
- Looking to the current state of the Nation and Dharma, there will be anarchy in the near future. In order to reestablish the state of affairs we will have to fight. Hence we will need lawyers having pride for their Dharma
Impossible to expect laws in favour of the public, from people’s representatives with criminal background ! – Ramesh Shinde, National spokesperson, HJS
The Assembly where laws are passed for the people, has 33 % of its representatives having criminal cases registered on them. So it is impossible to expect laws in favour of the public from people’s representatives with criminal background. Therefore Hindu nation (Divine kingdom) is the only alternative to have an ideal governance.
Government creates laws benefiting minorities and not for majority. These laws are used to suppress Hindus in majority and devout Hindu organisations. Hindu idealists’ voice is shut by the administrators, police, courts. Therefore good lawyers are scared to come forward to fight for Dharma. They must be relieved of their fear. Therefore creating awareness among lawyers and uniting them is essential. If devout lawyers have support of united lawyers, their activity will increase 10 times. Many dignitaries were present on this occasion.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat