As the festival is celebrated every year, Sanatan Sanstha, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) and Ranaragini Division tied ‘rakhis’ for police officers, administrative officers, MLAs and other dignitaries in Maharashtra on 7th August, on the day of ‘Rakshabandhan’. All of them commended this drive. A pictorial report on this drive undertaken in Maharashtra and Karnataka is given below.
‘Rakhis’ were tied for Dy. District Collector Shri. Bharade, Dy. SP Shri. Vivek Pansare, city-police inspector Digambar Patil.
‘Rakhis’ were tied for Computer Section Chief Shri. Suhas Sawant from Town Council, Shri. Pradip Nawar of ‘Art of Living’, Shri. Lokare of Intelligence Department and Shri. Punalur Vasantan of New Deccan Education Society.
Sou. Kshipra Juvekar of HJS contacted District Collector Kishoreraje Nimbalkar for tying ‘rakhi’ when he called her home and had ‘rakshabandhan’ at home. His wife was explained about the process of removal of personality defects and ego on the occasion and she said that she would listen to ‘Bhav-satsangs’ held at national level.
DSP Datta Karale and Dy. DSP Sachin Sangale commended ‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiRanaraginiSanatan Sanstha
- HJS demands to Minister Shripad Naik to establish generic drugs outlets in Goa
- HJS appeals Goa govt to ban Ganesh idols made from paper pulp
- ‘Respect National Flag’ drive created awareness amongst people : Mayor, Navi Mumbai
- Activities undertaken by HJS are very good : Sunil Sawant, Education Officer, Alibaug
- Two-day ‘Hindu Rashtra Sanghatak’ work-shop held at Karad